23.5 miles

3 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

Did you push them thru that gnar?

Where his baby echo chainsaw wouldn't cut through the thicker 2 inch roots Mrs &%$#@!ing SPODE would just carry him across and then ride his bike over for him.  

They are a TEAM.  That's what beards do... help their husbands look like men to potential onlookers. 1869528628_bananapride.gif.53bab8db8c487493ed2bb6d050d18e7b.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That is the bottom start of an uphill Illegal trail .  Never run it , smokeX has , looks like a nice run and bypasses the long road up from deep water . I photographed it for the dirt quality , perfect everything today 

Edited by bigbob
  • Angry 1

13 minutes ago, bigbob said:

That is the bottom start of an uphill Illegal trail .  Never run it , smokeX has , looks like a nice run and bypasses the long road up from deep water . I photographed it for the dirt quality , perfect everything today 

Looks like a freeway, good job throwing smoke under the bus on that.  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, bigbob said:

* reported

Not using inclusive language. No trail can be illegal. Just undocumented.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 7
  • Haha 5

22 hours ago, world famous bigbob said:

but one difference , we don't ride no hondas

Bob, if the BBear Dual sport is a road, then your trails are 12 lane wide freeways.  LOL. Charging?  The water is barely pushing away off your tires.....  LOLOL

• Haha 1

Bill , I am fortunate to have riden with real enduro riders and helped out on the National quicksilver enduro at clear creek and other enduros like the wild horse and fools gold which I ran myself once.   Deal with it brah.  That teddy bear dual sport is not where my friends ride and no friend of mine rides that wannabe event 

Edited by world famous bigbob
  • Haha 4

On 12/24/2020 at 3:13 PM, world famous bigbob said:

That is the bottom start of an uphill Legal trail .  Never run it , smokeX has , looks like a nice run and bypasses the long road up from deep water . I photographed it for the dirt quality , perfect everything today 

Edited by SmokeX
  • Helpful 1