Chief

‘Twas the Night Before Christmas

‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through TT, not a creature was posting not even Bobby.

El Diablo and the Bandidos were snug away in there beds, with visions of M5B’s roosting in their heads. 

When all a sudden, arose such clutch chatter, I had to get up to see what was the matter. 

When I looked outside, what did I see?

It was Steve the Snake and all the Donkeys. 

On Slippy, on TT Rider and InfectiousB. 

On Phucface, on Warden, on KennyM-SEE.

Then from out of the dust, with an entrance that couldn’t be grander. Our boy the Riddler, with a look back one hander. 

Ballbags, and Ossi were left without words. 

And a message from Bolt was all that was heard. 

“Go back to sleep it’s Christmas Eve, damn you all. Merry Christmas you retards, now get off of my lawn”. 

Edited by Chief
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 10
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chief said:

‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through TT, not a creature was posting not even Bobby.

El Diablo and the Bandidos were snug away in there beds, with visions of M5B’s roosting in their heads. 

When all a sudden, arose such clutch chatter, I had to get up to see what was the matter. 

When I looked outside, what did I see?

It was Steve the Snake and all the Donkeys. 

On Slippy, on TT Rider and InfectiousB. 

On Phucface, on Warden, on KennyM-SEE.

Then from out of the dust, with an entrance that couldn’t be grander. Our boy the Riddler, with a look back one hander. 

Ballbags, and Ossi were left without words. 

And a message from Bolt was all that was heard. 

“Go back to sleep it’s Christmas Eve, damn you all. Merry Christmas you retards, now get off of my lawn”. 

Best post if the year. 👏👏👏

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Thank you, but I can’t take all the credit.  

You clowns provided the inspiration. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

El Diablo missed the after Christmas ride - bummer. 

X-Ray shows Tibiotalar degenerative changes along with bone spurs.  Looks to be caused from an ankle break in 1987 I never had fixed.  Coming back to haunt me.  

Twisted my ankle walking on the property at night - hurt pretty bad but mellowed out.  But it caused swelling that moved the ankle and pushed on the bone spurs.  Hurt like Holy Hell.  Staying off it a few days and it is subsiding and feeling better.  Should be pretty good to go this week.  Will just take the edge off the ride.

Long story short - not broke - can ride.  Bummer part - it will just get worse over time.  Welcome to old age......  

• Sad 2

On 12/28/2020 at 1:51 PM, ElDorado650 said:

El Diablo missed the after Christmas ride - bummer. 

X-Ray shows Tibiotalar degenerative changes along with bone spurs.  Looks to be caused from an ankle break in 1987 I never had fixed.  Coming back to haunt me.  

Twisted my ankle walking on the property at night - hurt pretty bad but mellowed out.  But it caused swelling that moved the ankle and pushed on the bone spurs.  Hurt like Holy Hell.  Staying off it a few days and it is subsiding and feeling better.  Should be pretty good to go this week.  Will just take the edge off the ride.

Long story short - not broke - can ride.  Bummer part - it will just get worse over time.  Welcome to old age......  

I got the dreaded shingles. But still rode last week. 
Public message to older fuukers get the shingles vaccine. The shingles HURTS. 🤕

• Like 1

🎶 shingles bells , shingles bells , shingles all the way ..... 🎶

Now I get the Christmas relationship 😀  got my shots last year.  Glad you’re ok , I  will have to hit up the snake pit once we get some rain . 

• Like 1

My Dad just had shingles. 

He told me I’d never get it since I received the Chicken Pox vaccine as a kid.

I tried to remind him my brother and I both had Chicken Pox.

The Chicken Pox vaccine wasn’t approved for use in the United States until 1995.

Now I’m pretty sure his mind is slipping. 

1 hour ago, world famous bigbob said:

then my mind is long gone 

Umm.... someone else wanna take this one?

• Haha 4