JRP82

TT email suggestions

Question

Good morning everyone 

I used to receive daily emails from TT. Suggestions on what to read, recent activity and such. I enjoyed the info and or entertainment. About a month ago I stopped receiving emails???? Anyway to get them back again?

1 answer to this question

We’re still sending the emails. Your email provider (outlook) is blocking them. 

Dec 27 13:56:04 brap postfix/smtp[12190]: A7E4F6C03CB: to=<**********@uapinc.com>, relay=uapinc-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.60.36]:25, delay=0.69, delays=0.05/0/0.57/0.07, dsn=5.7.606, status=bounced (host uapinc-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.60.36] said: 550 5.7.606 Access denied, banned sending IP [104.237.135.103]. To request removal from this list please visit https://sender.office.com/ and follow the directions. For more information please go to  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=526655 AS(1430) (in reply to RCPT TO command))

We have issues with Microsoft at least once a year.  They’ve blocked all email from the company we host our servers with.  Microsoft refuses to answer requests sent to their support. 

This issue has been ongoing for a decade. Every time this happens, we end up having to get new IP address for our servers.  This time, we’ve decided we’re not going to go through all the work and expense to change our server IPs because of Microsoft. 

Microsoft is the ONLY company we have this issue with.  We even subscribe to the outlook email server monitoring service to ensure we comply with their bulk mail sending rules.  As you can see from the attached image our mail server IP address is GREEN (that means it’s supposed to be working)

But even though it’s green they are still blocking. 

i included the log of outlook blocking us sending to your address. You will have to contact outlook directly to complain. They won’t return our emails, so maybe you’ll have better luck as a customer of outlook365

6D72192A-F372-42BA-B88C-9C1B32737791.png