ckny

Walker signs with Factory Beta

39 minutes ago, Ossidog said:

I really do not see HDR answering me this year 

Post of the year 😁

44 minutes ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

What's your secret? The rest of us would love to know how to dodge that dreck. 

For an "Unbiased IMO" ask Reds and I won't argue his take. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

No. 

Gary you got jeddi powers. With ONE single word you stop traffic 🤣

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

What's your secret? The rest of us would love to know how to dodge that dreck. 

3 hours ago, Ossidog said:

For an "Unbiased IMO" ask Reds and I won't argue his take. 

I think he got bored with me.  I stopped insulting / arguing with him (which is what he wants) and started "agreeing" with him instead, and asking him out on dates.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I think he got bored with me.  I stopped insulting / arguing with him (which is what he wants) and started "agreeing" with him instead, and asking him out on dates.

Thats how you treat women to leave you alone 😅

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Walker has had serious injuries in the years  ince his amazing ride at erzberg.  A couple came while he was destroying the field. 

There is still alot there as a rider. The bike has potential. Assuming his elbow heals up nicely he will have a really interesting year. 

• Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 8:51 AM, GBow521 said:

No social media is a big no no now with the factories and sponsors. 

A big name rider was recently given a pay cut because he was a ghost on social media. 

This is completely idiotic on the part of the team. There should be a social media / media person that is running accounts on multiple platforms and posting professionally produced content on all platforms for the team, with access to the team riders SM accounts. You can even get away with just some one that is SM savvy and having team resources take random vids and pics. That is more of a team fail than a rider fail, though as a rider if it means getting a pay cut it is a rider fail to not push and enable the team to do it for him. #fail #fail.

• Helpful 2

3 hours ago, Arctic Pride said:

Doesn't mention what kind of support they are providing? Just bikes or a full team? 

I think he is just getting a full kit of jets from them and some tutoring on jetting.  :thinking:

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Tye Durden said:

I think he is just getting a full kit of jets from them and some tutoring on jetting.  :thinking:

He got one of these too.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tye Durden said:

This is completely idiotic on the part of the team. There should be a social media / media person that is running accounts on multiple platforms and posting professionally produced content on all platforms for the team, with access to the team riders SM accounts. You can even get away with just some one that is SM savvy and having team resources take random vids and pics. That is more of a team fail than a rider fail, though as a rider if it means getting a pay cut it is a rider fail to not push and enable the team to do it for him. #fail #fail.

It’s not the teams job to do your social media. Why do you think Dean Wilson continues to get good rides? Because he is huge on social media and Rock Star loves it.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Arctic Pride said:

Doesn't mention what kind of support they are providing? Just bikes or a full team? 

“Is this your own program?
Basically, this is going to be my own team. I'll be driving to the races, but I'll have a full-time mechanic, hopefully a full-time filmer too. It's basically like a factory supported team but run from my own base, it should be good. I'm really looking forward to planning everything out and being able to use the products that I want to use on the bike.”

• Like 3

7 hours ago, GBow521 said:

It’s not the teams job to do your social media. Why do you think Dean Wilson continues to get good rides? Because he is huge on social media and Rock Star loves it.  

Fair enough, but I think if the team wants the "Social Media" thing done correctly, it would be best if they did it, not the racer.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2021 at 8:25 AM, ckny said:

Are you retarded? Why would you get the destroyer of threads to come over. And I hate to say it pal but the rock bottom comment came from a pretty well known racer before it came out of my mouth. 

Aww come on . You and and Ossi deserve at least as much credit .  Plus I don’t need to post up vids. Jonny will post his own. 

1 hour ago, MANIAC998 said:

Fair enough, but I think if the team wants the "Social Media" thing done correctly, it would be best if they did it, not the racer.

But Walker doesn’t do it himself right. I think there’s a guy dedicated to it. 

• Like 1