JS7 crash breakdown

28 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

That’s not true 

Def not true. RC, RV and reed at the very least beat him straight up a few times.

28 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

That’s not true 

I wasn't paying that close attention. They might have had a percentage but if so, I missed it. It did sound outlandish.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ossidog said:

Stewart sucked and was a crasher and was overpaid and a vile human being. 1407373816_ScreenShot2021-01-03at15_56_33.png.d7a1ec4938b4039c1e957ca1b5cb44e4.png1407373816_ScreenShot2021-01-03at15_56_33.png.d7a1ec4938b4039c1e957ca1b5cb44e4.png

Just in case you missed it. 

How does one win 24 consecutive Motos while “sucking”? 
if he sucks your riding skills must be atrocious garbage. 

Edited by Bigfatredpig
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ossidog said:

Stewart sucked and was a crasher and was overpaid and a vile human being. 1407373816_ScreenShot2021-01-03at15_56_33.png.d7a1ec4938b4039c1e957ca1b5cb44e4.png1407373816_ScreenShot2021-01-03at15_56_33.png.d7a1ec4938b4039c1e957ca1b5cb44e4.png

Also do you not see how he alone fundamentally changed the sport? Do you not see how incredible that is?  Everyone is riding around with their pegs dragging on the ground because of him.

you must not respect the sport much if that’s how you talk about it’s legends. 

2 minutes ago, Bigfatredpig said:

Also do you not see how he alone fundamentally changed the sport? Do you not see how incredible that is?  Everyone is riding around with their pegs dragging on the ground because of him.

you must not respect the sport much if that’s how you talk about it’s legends. 

I think I have been his biggest fan on here for ten years now. 

sorry but I am simply mocking his haters as I do on here on occasion.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ossidog said:

Ah makes sense 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ossidog said:

Yeah I don’t understand why people would want to hate the guy.  I still vividly remember him hitting this corner back at the washougal National in 2003.  He would come into the corner wide open and not let off the gas the entire turn.  I’m still trying to figure out how he did that. 

• Helpful 1

27 minutes ago, Ossidog said:

Second winningest supercross rider, 24 straight outdoor moto wins and 5 national titles say that he didn’t suck, but was in fact one of the greatest to throw a leg over a bike. 

• Helpful 1

3 minutes ago, Bigfatredpig said:

Yeah I don’t understand why people would want to hate the guy.  I still vividly remember him hitting this corner back at the washougal National in 2003.  He would come into the corner wide open and not let off the gas the entire turn.  I’m still trying to figure out how he did that. 

I watch a section at  Hangtown yearly and it seemed JS7 never misses the  same line full power every lap every time every year. 

• Like 1

I’ve said it from the beginning, most of his crashes was caused by him running his setup to stiff. 

If he had listened to O’mara when he was helping him, he’d of stole a couple of titles from RV and Dungey. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

7 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

Second winningest supercross rider, 24 straight outdoor moto wins and 5 national titles say that he didn’t suck, but was in fact one of the greatest to throw a leg over a bike. 

@Ossidog is a JS7 hater, you can ignore him.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ossidog said:

I watch a section at  Hangtown yearly and it seemed JS7 never misses the  same line full power every lap every time every year. 

It's been a few days since I watched this vid, but I think they said they never had to coach James on lines, he already had that figured out by the time he got to them.  But there was an interesting story on his first day testing (he didn't look good) and what happened after that.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

It's been a few days since I watched this vid, but I think they said they never had to coach James on lines, he already had that figured out by the time he got to them.  But there was an interesting story on his first day testing (he didn't look good) and what happened after that.

Cool vid. I hadn't seen it before. 👍

• Like 1

When JS7 hit the scene he was really really hyped, deservingly so, but then did some over his head moves like Ferrandis did this year.  When he landed on RC and had another incident in a corner about the same time I wasn't much of a fan.  I've always hated it when racers ride over their head and take others out.  I literally had 1 guy take me out 3 times by the 5th corner.  Apparently he thought I was his berm he could hit WFO.  So I recognize James as a great rider, but I'm not a fan per say.  I'm too keenly aware of how much it can effing hurt when some jackass goes bonsai from behind you and takes you out.

• Helpful 2

8 hours ago, mxaniac said:

When JS7 hit the scene he was really really hyped, deservingly so, but then did some over his head moves like Ferrandis did this year.  When he landed on RC and had another incident in a corner about the same time I wasn't much of a fan.  I've always hated it when racers ride over their head and take others out.  I literally had 1 guy take me out 3 times by the 5th corner.  Apparently he thought I was his berm he could hit WFO.  So I recognize James as a great rider, but I'm not a fan per say.  I'm too keenly aware of how much it can effing hurt when some jackass goes bonsai from behind you and takes you out.

Yeah I get it.  I don't think he's exaggerating about the "if I didn't win, we didn't eat" thing.  RV had the weight of his entire family on his shoulders as a young kid.  They financially went "all in" on him.  I can't imagine what that feels like, to be a child in that situation.  

At the very least, it would lead to premature burn out, which I think we saw both of them go through, in different ways.

• Like 2

Not enough bandwidth 😅

• Haha 5

On 1/3/2021 at 7:03 PM, Bigfatredpig said:

How does one win 24 consecutive Motos while “sucking”? 
if he sucks your riding skills must be atrocious garbage.

Well, once is ok, but RC did it twice. 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 7:10 PM, Bigfatredpig said:

Also do you not see how he alone fundamentally changed the sport? Do you not see how incredible that is?  Everyone is riding around with their pegs dragging on the ground because of him.  you must not respect the sport much if that’s how you talk about it’s legends.

Fundamentally changed what?  A scrub?  jimmy7 wasn't the first.