Mad Cheesy

Is there a way to view all the recent threads/post that I have read

Question

Hi,

I am trying to find a few post that I have read over the past 2 weeks. I was researching doing a 250x tranny in my 250r and a few people suggested just doing the 4th, 5th gear instead of 3rd,4th, and 5th. No one suggested against this. I went and ordered the 4th and 5th gear and new info has come up that one HAS to do 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. I know that this is the case with using a wr tranny in the R but thought maybe it wasnt a issue in the 2 stroke to 2 stroke swap.  I want to find these other post and correct them. No, the search hasn't produced these threads.

Does tt keep track of the threads that one has looked at? Actually, of course they do. Can you make that info available to me via pm?

2 answers to this question

We keep track of what you've read with a cookie file for site usability reasons, but there is no site feature that allows you to filter by this. Unless you've posted to the topic or decided to follow it by subscribing, there isn't a way to show you topic that you've popped into to read, but did nothing else. You can search by keywords & phrases, including by topic date, by forum or if the keywords are in the topic title only or in the body of posts as well.