19 minutes ago, HSV-DirtRider said:

Start your own revolution... it worked for us, well for 200 years anyway.  Now not so much. Seems people just want to be told what to do.  Sad.

Here's a revolutionary idea , be sensible 

16 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

&%$#@!ing Peacock :foul:

How the Hell can you not support Samsung TVs? They don’t even support the fire TV stick

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

They can suck my peacock 

Fire stick is Amazon and they have competing movie subscriptions?

But ya I have a fire stick that im happy with, especially after dealing with the crappy chromecast garbage for way to long.

37 minutes ago, mog said:

Here's a revolutionary idea , be sensible 

What's sensible?  I have been out riding every weekend for the last month and a half. Seems sensible to me but I live in a state that is not locked down so I can go do stuff.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

Fire stick is Amazon and they have competing movie subscriptions?

But ya I have a fire stick that im happy with, especially after dealing with the crappy chromecast garbage for way to long.

I left them a message asking if they wanted my money or not. Samsung is the largest TV manufacture so why would they alienate a group of potential customers that large?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

How the Hell can you not support Samsung TVs? They don’t even support the fire TV stick

https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock

They can suck my peacock 

They called back and said:

• you can suck it & get a Chromecast,
  • suck it & get an Apple TV,
  • or just plain suck it.
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

They can suck my peacock 

I just downloaded the Peacock App on my Fire TV Stick.

• Like 2

So what everyone is saying is if you want all the content cable provides at rip off rates you have to pay almost the same amount? No shit? Im pissed reno911 went tits up. 

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

They called back and said:

• you can suck it & get a Chromecast,
  • suck it & get an Apple TV,
  • or just plain suck it.

Roku as well...if you suck that way

• Haha 1

I put Peacock on a FireTV and a 4K Fire Stick last night. literally a 5min job following the video

• Like 2
  • Helpful 2

39 minutes ago, AxlBundy said:

I put Peacock on a FireTV and a 4K Fire Stick last night. literally a 5min job following the video

Who knew that watching SX was so complicated 

Makes me miss the days of calling 1-900 to hear the results 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AxlBundy said:

From the Home screen, all I did was select Search, then searched for Peacock App and installed it.

• Like 1

interesting, I couldnt find it, but I wonder if it was the 3rd party app thing needed to allow. Anyways, its an option for Firestickers

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

I left them a message asking if they wanted my money or not. Samsung is the largest TV manufacture so why would they alienate a group of potential customers that large?

I have said it before, soon apps will only be programmed for iOS and android. We'll all need a iOS or android tv or media player in the near future to use any apps.

Edited by Zinergy

4 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

I have said it before, soon apps will only be programmed for iOS and android. We'll all need a iOS or android tv or media player in the near future to use any apps.

Maybe they will go the VHS/Beta or Blue Ray/HD Dvd route and standardize apps across all platforms 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Maybe they will go the VHS/Beta or Blue Ray/HD Dvd route and standardize apps across all platforms 

They seem to be going the other direction at the moment. Less and less apps are available on anything but ios and android. You can download android emulators on pc to run android apps. Some are free.

Edited by Zinergy

15 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Its Comcrap they think everyone's TV is this model:

image.png.79514d6dfe9a7320536977f892cc1f97.png

How in the hell did you get in MY living room to take that picture?  And what did you do to my dog?

• Haha 3