looks like they've already stopped my ability to watch replays thru my Roku and even killed my login credentials on my laptop......at least I still have my recordings on Dish......

Looks like it's done. I was able to log in on NBC gold but it says content or some wording has moved to peacock  when I tried to replay even the most recent event, went to peacock and no replays exist there, unless possibly upgrading to premium unlocks replays.

As said somewhere upthread or elsewhere? the $5 mo. will be about what we were spending on the gold pass for SX and MX

Get used to it I guess. LOL

Motoworldtv.com 

You get all Mx and SX 

4 hours ago, mog said:

Motoworldtv.com 

You get all Mx and SX 

I'm guessing AMA stuff will be blocked in the US.....

12 hours ago, Budlite said:

I'm guessing AMA stuff will be blocked in the US.....

Someone tried it and I think it worked ,I can ask the owner 

I just went ahead and purchased the peacock app. I’ve been watching Yellowstone and the commercials are 60 seconds long, well the amount of time they cut away is 60 seconds.. I haven’t watched any live sports on it so far, kinda curious how the commercials will work during a live event. I won’t be thrilled if they cut away during the racing. Maybe ill Check out an NFL game today just too see.  

The commercials should follow with the NBC regular televised program.

Edited by T.T. Rider
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

The commercials should follow with the NBC regular televised program.

Right and they usually dont take commercial breaks during heats and mains in sx.

With Peacock premium will you be able to wait until the next day and replay with fast forward thru commercials? 

36 minutes ago, 4 Corners said:

With Peacock premium will you be able to wait until the next day and replay with fast forward thru commercials? 

I haven't seen a mention of qualifying or replays.   To most people in the US it won't matter because it is be broadcasted on NBCSN which is on most tv packages. If commercial are kept on the Peacock broadcast it will depend on where the commercials are, For the last few years the actual races are shown in their entirety. Only time will tell what they are going to do this year. I'm watching and recording NBCSN........ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mog said:

Someone tried it and I think it worked ,I can ask the owner 

not a big deal to me.....I guess those with a VPN could spoof their IP to somewhere else in the world.

2 hours ago, Budlite said:

I haven't seen a mention of qualifying or replays.   To most people in the US it won't matter because it is be broadcasted on NBCSN which is on most tv packages. If commercial are kept on the Peacock broadcast it will depend on where the commercials are, For the last few years the actual races are shown in their entirety. Only time will tell what they are going to do this year. I'm watching and recording NBCSN........ 

"The Pro Motocross package on Peacock Premium will serve as a one-stop shop for all fans of the championship and will offer comprehensive live coverage and on-demand replays throughout the upcoming 2021 season. This will include exclusive live streams of timed practice and qualifying sessions in addition to commercial-free coverage of each pair of motos across both the 450 and 250 classes."

Not sure how to interpret the Pro Motocross package but I think you have to upgrade above the premium level to premium plus.

Edited by T.T. Rider

2 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

"The Pro Motocross package on Peacock Premium will serve as a one-stop shop for all fans of the championship and will offer comprehensive live coverage and on-demand replays throughout the upcoming 2021 season. This will include exclusive live streams of timed practice and qualifying sessions in addition to commercial-free coverage of each pair of motos across both the 450 and 250 classes."

Not sure how to interpret the Pro Motocross package but I think you have to upgrade above the premium level premium plus.

That answers a lot of my questions. Thanks

the only thing I'm a little leary is you have to assume they are treating SX and MX the same. The annoucement states motocross. Everytime I assume something that sounds logical I get burned especially with these people. I've suscribed every sx and mx season it's been available yet every time I wind up going back and forth with their support people to get everything.

• Like 1

I’m taking the wait and see approach 

SX will be DVRd and I’ll wait to hear all the bitching before I pony up for MX

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MXOldtimer said:

I bought the peacock app but it appears it doesn't work on Firestick...

Season starts on Direct TV Saturday Jan 16th at 3:00 pm channel 220 NBCSHD, Houston