On 1/4/2021 at 12:04 PM, MotorBoatin said:

spacer.png

Meme aside, This was actually said during an interview of an Amish gentleman.  

11 minutes ago, IdahoRC said:

I also have Firestick.  It wasn't a big deal to get Peacock installed.  

Nerds.... I tried three times and it still does not appear in the menu.  

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, I found I can bring up Peacock on the comp and I have a hdmi running to the tv.

I'm set, let the races begin!!!

Edited by MXOldtimer

34 minutes ago, MXOldtimer said:

Are they allowing spectators yet?

If so, I want to go watch Washougal Nats this year. 

I haven't been to a race in 4/5 years. 😳 OMG!

I was only there 30 years ago but everyone tells me it's a nightmare now getting in and out.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:40 AM, AxlBundy said:

I put Peacock on a FireTV and a 4K Fire Stick last night. literally a 5min job following the video

4 hours ago, T.T. Rider said:

Nerds.... I tried three times and it still does not appear in the menu.  

This is the guide I followed for my Firestick. 

• Like 1

Trying to figure out what you get for which package. I don't mind paying half and watching the commercials if it means i'm not just sitting there watching a parking lot during the breaks otherwise. However I do want to watch qualifying, but I was hearing people talk about "Race day live" so is that coming back as a seperate internet broadcast? 

• Helpful 1

7 minutes ago, indy rider said:

For Xfinity subscribers...

My Firestick has an Xfinity Beta Stream app and I found the Saturday's upcoming SX race on there.

Does that allow you to stream the peacock app  or just the regular broadcast?  Unless you can watch via peacock you will not be able to go commercial free with premium plus afaik.

Just now, T.T. Rider said:

Does that allow you to stream the peacock app  or just the regular broadcast?  Unless you can watch via peacock you will not be able to go commercial free with premium plus afaik.

Stream NBCports tv broadcast I believe. I just found it last night and didn't have much time to mess with it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

Premium is supposedly included with Xfinity. Don't know about the stream, I didn't see peacock on there but I didn't spend much time searching for it.

5 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Premium is supposedly included with Xfinity. Don't know about the stream, I didn't see peacock on there but I didn't spend much time searching for it.

Yes it is included but to go commercial free it needs to be “premium plus” for an additional $5 a month. 

Going to try just "premium" first since as far as I can tell that would give you qualifying along with the race. It's month by month so will upgrade to premium plus if they run ads in the middle of the race. I know they do in MX but not sure about SX. I'm not paying an extra $5 just to look at a fixed camera during the commercials. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2