Jump to content

Beta2Stroke 2021 300 Race Edition Pricing

Recommended Posts

Looks like the wife might be stepping up to an Xtrainer, so either going to find her a lightly used one or give her mine, and step up to a 300 Race edition. 

COVID has successfully screwed up the market on bikes it appears, so not sure if any deals are to be had. Has anyone successfully negotiated down on Beta's recently from their dealers or is MSRP expected with current market conditions?

On my '18 Xtrainer, i was abled to get it for a few hundred below MSRP OTD but realize i got a great deal from a dealer trying to get rid of their last '18 before the '19s hit the floor. 

I'm not to keen on spending $10k on a bike, and honestly would prefer to find a lightly used 2020 Race edition to save a couple grand but they seem to be non-existant when checking out FB, Cycle trader, craigslist, etc.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Squatting_Dog said:

Looks like the wife might be stepping up to an Xtrainer, so either going to find her a lightly used one or give her mine, and step up to a 300 Race edition. 

COVID has successfully screwed up the market on bikes it appears, so not sure if any deals are to be had. Has anyone successfully negotiated down on Beta's recently from their dealers or is MSRP expected with current market conditions?

On my '18 Xtrainer, i was abled to get it for a few hundred below MSRP OTD but realize i got a great deal from a dealer trying to get rid of their last '18 before the '19s hit the floor. 

I'm not to keen on spending $10k on a bike, and honestly would prefer to find a lightly used 2020 Race edition to save a couple grand but they seem to be non-existant when checking out FB, Cycle trader, craigslist, etc.  

Talking to my dealer there’s a line to buy new  Betas. Used Betas are at least holding their value as well or better than KTM from what I see. It’s keep an eye out and be quick to call to get a lightly used one. And probably saving with guards etc already on..

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A family member of mine purchased a 2021 Xtrainer for 500 off MSRP about 3-4 months ago. Unsure if that is rare or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Matthew Larson said:

A family member of mine purchased a 2021 Xtrainer for 500 off MSRP about 3-4 months ago. Unsure if that is rare or not. 

What part of the country? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Central Utah. And there was a wait list, he got lucky and snuck in when someone dropped. 

Edited by Matthew Larson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A dealer would be dumb to sell it for lower than MSRP. My dealer sells then for MSRP though. No BS fees. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2021 at 8:49 PM, ADVLite said:

A dealer would be dumb to sell it for lower than MSRP. My dealer sells then for MSRP though. No BS fees. 

My local dealer must be dumb 😀

Bike is on order. Not a huge savings but did a couple things to get the cost down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Squatting_Dog said:

My local dealer must be dumb 😀

Bike is on order. Not a huge savings but did a couple things to get the cost down. 

In California there is no reason for it. Not sure where you are at. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ADVLite said:

In California there is no reason for it. Not sure where you are at. 

Oo theres no reason for it, other than having a good local dealer. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squatting_Dog said:

Oo theres no reason for it, other than having a good local dealer. 

You must have built a good relationship with him and have helped him sell bikes in the past. 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I got my 2020 Race edition last year, my dealer dropped the price a couple hundred. I basically paid the price for a standard version. I didn't even go to the dealer in person before I got the bike either, I ordered it over the phone since it was an hour away and I asked him to make sure the price he gave me was for a race edition and he said yea, just giving you a bit of a deal. Some dealers are better than others with bike prices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...