Raztech Powersports

1975 Yamaha MX 125 2 Stroke - 1st Start after 40 Years of Sitting!

35 minutes ago, Raztech Powersports said:

Got this gem from my friends uncle who bought it new back in 1975! Thanks for Watching!

Beautiful Scoot! I think they had fiber glass side panels, but it might be alloy? I had the 1976 YZ-100 and it was sweet! Good score bro!

11 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Beautiful Scoot! I think they had fiber glass side panels, but it might be alloy? I had the 1976 YZ-100 and it was sweet! Good score bro!

Thanks! Maybe it is fiberglass, that would make more sense.. yeah I really have no plans of selling it. Just put a Wiseco piston in it to be safe!

• Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 10:02 AM, Raztech Powersports said:

Does anyone know what aftermarket footpads fit on this bike? The factory one have to be the worst I have ever felt..

Good looking bike. Bike Bandit shows wider pegs that require welding, along with weld-on "footpeg wideners". Also Ebay, but most if not all new ones may be from China of questionable fit and quality.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 76xtdrvr said:

Good looking bike. Bike Bandit shows wider pegs that require welding, along with weld-on "footpeg wideners". Also Ebay, but most if not all new ones may be from China of questionable fit and quality.

Hmm I wouldn’t mind the weld on footpegs option. There are so terrible, I don’t think it would affect the “collectibility” lol