Jump to content

supercros "21"

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, KABLEXXL Biden 2021 said:

Yes Langston,,, GOOOOO LANGSTON.

And Erin Bates back doing the interviews puhlease. 

  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I’d prefer Langston. 

Ya I like GL too.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Langston and Weigandt please.  
 

I know it’s lame and petty and stupid........buuuuuuuuut I just love the pulpmx show on my drive to and from work and Anderson being a prick about Matthes makes me like him a lot less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

And Erin Bates back doing the interviews puhlease. 

I bet she’s a little long in the tooth these days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Wonderspoon said:

Langston and Weigandt please.  
 

I know it’s lame and petty and stupid........buuuuuuuuut I just love the pulpmx show on my drive to and from work and Anderson being a prick about Matthes makes me like him a lot less.


017EC63D-3CC9-41F2-8100-67564C5B06B4.gif.4944d73e979c06b0ae8d7ff94d8b538b.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

I bet she’s a little long in the tooth these days 

Looks good to me! 

00F4DEA8-EA73-42CF-B77C-14009F9483DA.png

A2B9C824-905E-4068-BCEA-8274EE0B6226.png

EAC28DE8-042D-4007-9377-9E7DC3B9A529.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wonderspoon said:

I’d hit it.

He might like a reach around while you’re at it 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Looks good to me! 

00F4DEA8-EA73-42CF-B77C-14009F9483DA.png

A2B9C824-905E-4068-BCEA-8274EE0B6226.png

EAC28DE8-042D-4007-9377-9E7DC3B9A529.png

Unlike Wonderspoon 

I’d hit it that 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MotorBoatin said:

Unlike Wonderspoon 

I’d hit it that 

Some guys like @redrider144 don't realize it until they come up with hand full of ball sac and dong and by that time they just go with it... :eek:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Unlike Wonderspoon 

I’d hit it that 

I’d hit that too.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Some guys like @redrider144 don't realize it until they come up with hand full of ball sac and dong and by that time they just go with it... :eek:

When in Rome....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Some guys like @redrider144 don't realize it until they come up with hand full of ball sac and dong and by that time they just go with it... :eek:

And then we have you, who is always on the lookout for a new twink.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

And then we have you, who is always on the lookout for a new twink.

By definition don’t twinks age out?  Mine’s getting a dad bod over time but I find it comforting in the winter months.

Edited by Wonderspoon
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Wonderspoon said:

By definition don’t twinks age out?

Yes, hence why @Chaconne is always on the lookout for a fresh one.

Edited by redrider144
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 4:11 PM, T.T. Rider said:

Bring back Fro 2021

LOL, Ricky Carmichael beat Jeff Emig in every portion of the sport, retired, and still beat him out of an announcing job, classic GOAT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...