American Honda Presents Factory Supercross Squad

6 hours ago, ThumperTalk said:

image.png
American Honda Presents Factory Supercross Squad

Team Honda HRC to begin season on January 16 in Houston

TORRANCE, CA – January 7, 2021 – (Motor Sports NewsWire) – Today in a virtual event, American Honda presented Team Honda HRC’s riders and staff for the 2021 AMA Supercross and AMA Pro Motocross season.

image.png

German Ken Roczen begins his fifth year with Honda’s factory team after winning four rounds in last year’s series.

Making his AMA Supercross debut aboard the factory 2021 CRF450R is 2019 and 2020 250SX East Region Champion Chase Sexton, who joined the squad for last year’s AMA Pro Motocross series, performing well and winning the final round.

image.png

As previously announced, the factory squad has taken on the 250 effort for 2021, with CRF250R-mounted Australian brothers Jett and Hunter Lawrence prepared to campaign the 250SX East and West regions, respectively.

Jett’s older brother Hunter missed much of last season due to injuries, but he is approaching the 2021 season in good health and looking forward to a new challenge.

image.png

The first round of the 2021 AMA Supercross series takes place in Houston on January 16.

Cool man, I will be cheering on the best team on the best bikes of all time, The mighty team Honda!

On 1/7/2021 at 9:09 PM, KTMRider4Life said:

So you finally agree with me, I told you he'd never win another championship!  You used to get so angry with me. 

Haha, we're a few seasons past that point.  He sat out the Nationals bc of his body.  Yeah I'd say his ceiling is 3rd.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

I dig that German Rocker! He was pretty cool on those KTM's, on a Honda he should kick some butt!

Not much of a fan here, he just seems so whiny.  Coop is my guy, smart, attitude, head-games, cocky... all the signs of someone truly hungry.  

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Johnny Whitey said:

Not much of a fan here, he just seems so whiny.  Coop is my guy, smart, attitude, head-games, cocky... all the signs of someone truly hungry.  

CW gets great starts and has the stamina to match even Tomac it is his to lose.

Back in the 2014-2016 though Coop would have been carrying KR's dirty underwear back to the trailer if he was lucky. KR came up to the bigs and played hardball with the Ryans out-of-the-box. Flying too close to Sun can be hazardous to a long winning career though and you are right he can be whinny and a bike blamer.

But I have come to like KR better over the years anyway, I always liked his riding style but the whining was not to my liking.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chaconne said:

CW gets great starts and has the stamina to match even Tomac it is his to lose.

Back in the 2014-2016 though Coop would have been carrying KR's dirty underwear back to the trailer if he was lucky. KR came up to the bigs and played hardball with the Ryans out-of-the-box. Flying too close to Sun can be hazardous to a long winning career though and you are right he can be whinny and a bike blamer.

But I have come to like KR better over the years anyway, I always liked his riding style but the whining was not to my liking.

My speculation is that Kenny would have been King Kenny for many, many seasons Indoors, had he not destroyed his arm that fateful night. In this game, everything can change in the blink of an eye, and sadly, it did.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Johnny Whitey said:

Buddy they all are whiney, pampered, spoiled richy riches. Look at the goat whining about his moto-cross "burnout", lol! Burn out? What the hell is that? They live in a little fantasy world where they think should be served hand and foot. Put em in a factory, and have them worry about loosing their jobs, homes, and everything like real hard working mericans. These real job folks have to work hard for a living, job burnout is not an option, sports is a hobby. When I hear any sports athelete's complain about anything, or my favorite term "burnt out", then I just laugh at their meaningless job of entertainment, and put em down as cup cakes. Now if they love the sport, work hard, and never complain, and keep promoting the sport, then they get the Blue Collar man's thumbs up! Nose to the grindstone!?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Buddy they all are whiney, pampered, spoiled richy riches. Look at the goat whining about his moto-cross "burnout", lol! Burn out? What the hell is that? They live in a little fantasy world where they think should be served hand and foot. Put em in a factory, and have them worry about loosing their jobs, homes, and everything like real hard working mericans. These real job folks have to work hard for a living, job burnout is not an option, sports is a hobby. When I hear any sports athelete's complain about anything, or my favorite term "burnt out", then I just laugh at their meaningless job of entertainment, and put em down as cup cakes. Now if they love the sport, work hard, and never complain, and keep promoting the sport, then they get the Blue Collar man's thumbs up! Nose to the grindstone!?

Guys in 3rd world nation's feel that way about us!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Income and job hasn't seemed to be a limiting in the levels of whining AFICT. The only difference I can see is the size of the megaphone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mxaniac said:

Guys in 3rd world nation's feel that way about us!

Dunno about 3rd world nations, we are in a kick ass nation. We earned our kick ass ness. Sooo, Folks that make the big bucks that are "heros" to young twirps, shouldnt whine or carry on, but be proud that they are blessed with that "profession". Perciate yer opinion...?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

My speculation is that Kenny would have been King Kenny for many, many seasons Indoors, had he not destroyed his arm that fateful night. In this game, everything can change in the blink of an eye, and sadly, it did.

I never thought he'd ever ride a bike before, and he's made it waaaayyy farther back than that.

I tip my hat to him.  

• Like 2

23 hours ago, indy rider said:

Supposedly Sexton is and has been spank'n him on the practice track.

They don’t even ride together so how can he be spanking him? 

Ken is just as fast as ever, it’s his conditioning that has been the problem. 

• Like 3