American Honda Presents Factory Supercross Squad

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

LOL you're really going out on a limb there predicting 11th for Ferrandis.

No one is asking you to "go out on a limb" bro. Where do you think Barcia will finish? My prediction for DF is between 8-11 on top of the fact that he is starting injured.

You can play like squid or you can man up. Here are my picks plain as day: CW ET MM KR JA ZO AC MS CS JB DF. Show your list or shut the piehole and admit that @indy rider stomped your orange sac AGAIN....:bonk:

I want to pick ZachO like I did in outdoors as the sleeper. But in SX beating CW & ET will be a lot harder.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Where do you think Barcia will finish?

Already explained this, I'm not predicting anything for anyone.  You saw what my jinx powers did to Webb.  Roczen twice before that.

What you should be worried about is me making a prediction for you.

Edited by redrider144
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Already explained this, I'm not predicting anything for anyone.  You saw what my jinx powers did to Webb.  Roczen twice before that.

What you should be worried about is me making a prediction for you.

LOL my jinx is just as bad, though it magically cleared for ZachO but 2020 was weird.

Ok so what would be going out on a limb with Fernandez? Top 5? Ain't gonna happen. This is my top 6: CW ET MM KR JA ZO. Unless there are injuries or Roczen just rides around on a farewell tour, I don't see him beating anyone there.

So that leaves AC MS CS JB to swap with  to 10th and all those guys have more experience on big bikes (even Sexton) and AC looked pretty good in outdoors. So maybe 7th if the stars align or there are injuries but I doubt it.

Dirty Ferd  could do better of course but I don't see why that would be expected. Don't get me wrong I like him but I don't see him as a top guy in SX this year at least.

47 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

OL my jinx is just as bad, though it magically cleared for ZachO but 2020 was weird.

This comment is fine, it did not anger me.

If you incite my wrath though, be prepared for the most heinous prediction ever.  It will end with you becoming patient zero for a new strain of Rona, called Bungholavirus-21.  And everyone will know you caused it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chaconne said:

LOL my jinx is just as bad, though it magically cleared for ZachO but 2020 was weird.

Ok so what would be going out on a limb with Fernandez? Top 5? Ain't gonna happen. This is my top 6: CW ET MM KR JA ZO. Unless there are injuries or Roczen just rides around on a farewell tour, I don't see him beating anyone there.

So that leaves AC MS CS JB to swap with  to 10th and all those guys have more experience on big bikes (even Sexton) and AC looked pretty good in outdoors. So maybe 7th if the stars align or there are injuries but I doubt it.

Dirty Ferd  could do better of course but I don't see why that would be expected. Don't get me wrong I like him but I don't see him as a top guy in SX this year at least.

&%$#@! it...I'll go way out on a limb and say DF finishes in top 5 and ahead of two past champions. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/10/2021 at 9:22 AM, Chaconne said:

You gave @redrider144 what he wanted. The only thing he desires more than that happens in @BBA's trailer.:banana:

Nah, I just like seeing someone have the intestinal fortitude to call their shot.  I'm not gonna bring it up if DF falls short.  In the 2021 class, I'd say top 5 for DF should be considered success.

It seems like a very deep field this year.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Nah, I just like seeing someone have the intestinal fortitude to call their shot.  I'm not gonna bring it up if DF falls short.  In the 2021 class, I'd say top 5 for DF should be considered success.

It seems like a very deep field this year.

Agreed. I think if DF gets a top 5 in this field it would be remarkable. CW, ET, MM, KR, JA, ZO gets ya 7th. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, indy rider said:

I say 3 of your guys there will likely finish outside the top 5 and I'm not talking because of injuries.

Who you thinking out of top 5? CW ET MM KR JA. 

I am thinking that KR might be out or not give 100%. MM is a possible out if he had lingering  problems. And maybe JA if he is not motiviated?

6 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Who you thinking out of top 5? CW ET MM KR JA. 

I am thinking that KR might be out or not give 100%. MM is a possible out if he had lingering  problems. And maybe JA if he is not motiviated?

I would not be surprised to see JA, MM, ZO or KR outside the top 5.

IMO Eli and Webb are a lock in he top 3.

Zack has only won one 450 SX, ever.

JA didn't win a race last year.

KR can't complete a series without some mysterious health issues

and Marv hasn't race a SX race since April of 2019.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, indy rider said:

I would not be surprised to see JA, MM, ZO or KR outside the top 5.

IMO Eli and Webb are a lock in he top 3.

Zack has only won one 450 SX, ever.

JA didn't win a race last year.

KR can't complete a series without some mysterious health issues

and Marv hasn't race a SX race since April of 2019.

Mostly agree. ZO did start to look better at the end of SX last year right before winning outdoors. It is true that JA didn't win a race last year but he did finish fourth beating a collapsing Barcia at the end.

Given all that, DF is injured and the top 10 is cluttered with a ton of talent AC, CS, JB MS are also likely to be vying for top 10 spot. And even Savatgy is hanging around with a decent ride. Makes me think rookies like DF and never readies like AP are going to have to fight for a top 10 but who knows. :thinking: 

• Like 1

I think its going to be a tough year for Tomac unless a number of riders get hurt, His bad starts will be to hard to overcome.  I think CW will come thru with the consistency he needs. MM and KR will battle for 2nd in points. I look for a lot of different winners this year. AC and Sexton will both get a win....