Creeature

Yamaha = wide body

My mans here concludes the yamaha is too much bike even for him. Its a wide body turd, we can shut the book on that.

Afraid mans made too many enemies to win a championship. He be looking all old and grizzled like he should be fighting for vet world championships with mikey

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Creeature said:

My mans here concludes the yamaha is too much bike even for him. Its a wide body turd, we can shut the book on that.

Afraid mans made too many enemies to win a championship. He be looking all old and grizzled like he should be fighting for vet world championships with mikey

That Bastard threw my Yamaha under the bus!!

(How is that possible? I thought ol' blue was the bus?)

Edited by MANIAC998
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

Choose your weapon 

FCB3BB20-A190-4A08-8A7A-4A0FA16CC4EC.jpeg.79e0c6a14e39a0633711e2a83f70d59a.jpegF44CE67A-50D4-4BEF-8815-E4A8BEA67830.thumb.jpeg.ce3fb6d24f41bca181b714e9eaa79b7e.jpeg

Somewhere in between the two. Bottom one is too skinny for me. I bet the top one makes a better sandwich. 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Red girls fridge looks exactly like mine when I was 25.  A half finished drink if some sort, leftovers from a steakhouse and mayonnaise.  

Edited by Turn,TheScrew
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Turn,TheScrew said:

Red girls fridge looks exactly like mine when I was 25.  A half finished drink if some sort, leftovers from a steakhouse and mayonnaise.  

That's not mayonnaise, it's baby daddy genetic material.

42 minutes ago, Benhameen said:

Somewhere in between the two. Bottom one is too skinny for me. I bet the top one makes a better sandwich. 

Maybe you’re a Kawasaki kinda guy

0CA3CE88-2980-42AE-AB19-6A6B9277C5A5.thumb.jpeg.d0fb1a9b2e6729618d97b83d5ff90384.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

there's nothing wrong with wide bodies.....they're warm in the winter and shady in the summer............

if Yamaha was smart---which they aren't-----they'd switch their motor back to a conventional design and put it back in a steel frame,,,,,,,,,,,,they could also do the really smart thing in developing a 340cc 2 stroke with the emphasis on torque and equip it with options of a lighting coil and electric start but that's really asking too much I guess......

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2

Just now, indy rider said:

For sure a plush ride! 

Must be those sss forks!

• Like 1