offroad 2021 Tennessee Knockout pre qualifying

This past year I did the 2020 TKO for the first time. I am no stranger to the hard stuff so I ended up qualifying for the 2nd race on Saturday. Its pretty much like racing 2 harescrambles back to back and is just too much. I really feel like I have a solid shot to qualify for Sunday if I can prequalify for the 2nd Saturday race. Does anyone know what races I need to go do to pre qualify? I have looked at the TKO website and others and all I can find is. "Some AMA events" will prequalify you for Saturdays second race. 

1 hour ago, turborex696 said:

This past year I did the 2020 TKO for the first time. I am no stranger to the hard stuff so I ended up qualifying for the 2nd race on Saturday. Its pretty much like racing 2 harescrambles back to back and is just too much. I really feel like I have a solid shot to qualify for Sunday if I can prequalify for the 2nd Saturday race. Does anyone know what races I need to go do to pre qualify? I have looked at the TKO website and others and all I can find is. "Some AMA events" will prequalify you for Saturdays second race. 

Tough Like RORR, Bad Medicine, pretty much any of the AMA extreme races that happen before TKO should get you prequalified.