Supercross 5 Days Away!

7 hours ago, indy rider said:

Monster Energy Supercross Power Rankings.

1 Eli Tomac - 1 | Kawasaki

2 Cooper Webb - 2 | KTM

3 Ken Roczen - 94 | Honda

4 Zach Osborne - 16 | Husqvarna

5 Adam Cianciarulo - 9 | Kawasaki

6 Jason Anderson - 21 | Husqvarna

7 Malcolm Stewart - 27 | Yamaha

8 Justin Barcia - 51 | GASGAS

9 Chase Sexton - 23 | Honda

10 Marvin Musquin - 25 | KTM

Rookie or not, I just don't see Sexton ending the season behind all of those guys and Marvin in 10th is ridiculous.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chaconne said:

LOL. Where are you guys when it come to a prediction for Barcia????

New KTM fan logo. Chicken is the National bird of Austria I guess... LOL

image.png.1f027380e4055fb84b43691c6be29f71.png

I've explained this to you now several times, I made a prediction for Barcia and posted it a few times, one time you asked me again the next page on a thread because you'd already forgot.... I get tired of repeating myself so I stopped. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Rookie or not, I just don't see Sexton ending the season behind all of those guys and Marvin in 10th is ridiculous.

I'm not saying it will happen but I can see AC and Sexton top 5 easily, maybe even top 3. They will displace some of the previous top guys imo. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Sexton's improvement year to year have been exceptional. Hes still very young. But he wasn't as fast as forkner and he barely beat out the mackerel for his last title. So while he has great potential and is improving he is untested in the 450sx class. I think he'll be better than 9th some nights but over the course of the entire season I think top 10 is a good goal for him.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 1

21 hours ago, T.T. Rider said:

image.png.efa0b2c707d472692e801302b65bba24.png

Do you know if you can watch replay with this Peacocktv ?   There's many times I won't be able to watch the live race... I loved being able to fire up NBC Gold and watch the races on Sunday nights....    Will Peacocktv be the same?? 

Edited by Rage232

1 minute ago, Rage232 said:

Do you know if you can watch replay with this Peacocktv ?   There's many times I won't be able to watch the live race... I loved being able to fire up NBC Gold and watch the races on Sunday nights....    Will Peacocktv be the same?? 

Nevermind... Google and answered my own question... lol the answer is YES

https://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2021/01/04/peacock-to-offer-exclusive-supercross-and-pro-motocross-packages-in-2021/#:~:text=Peacock Premium will offer comprehensive,Moto 1s and Moto 2s.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I've explained this to you now several times, I made a prediction for Barcia and posted it a few times, one time you asked me again the next page on a thread because you'd already forgot.... I get tired of repeating myself so I stopped. 

Could you post your top 10 one more time? I didn't forget I must have missed it.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, indy rider said:

AP was on Pulp yesterday and he went way out on a limb. Several times he said the Star 450's are awesome, that he's 100% for the first time since his rookie year and that he the and the other guys on blue will be shocking people.

Yea...I'm not saying he will or won't, just passing along the info.

I heard Star Yamaha are putting carpet down in the pits this year.  Pretty sure AP and the boys are going to join hands and shuffle across that carpet. 

Shocking indeed!

hair-raising-revelations.gif

On 1/12/2021 at 8:06 PM, indy rider said:

AP was on Pulp yesterday and he went way out on a limb. Several times he said the Star 450's are awesome, that he's 100% for the first time since his rookie year and that he the and the other guys on blue will be shocking people.

Yea...I'm not saying he will or won't, just passing along the info.

Aren't you supposed to follow that up with something like "it's bs, all riders say their bike is great?"

If I were them I wouldn't have done that.  It's better to say nothing and have great results, vs gushing about how awesome the bike is and then have follow up questions if your entire team steps in it.

Barcia was super pumped last year about his bike going into A1....then by A2 he was struggling hard.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I'm not saying it will happen but I can see AC and Sexton top 5 easily, maybe even top 3. They will displace some of the previous top guys imo. 

Agree.  I feel like Sexton won't really have many bad days where AC still has the ability to crash himself silly, but they could both end up in the upper half of that list. 

2 hours ago, Zinergy said:

Sexton's improvement year to year have been exceptional. Hes still very young. But he wasn't as fast as forkner and he barely beat out the mackerel for his last title. So while he has great potential and is improving he is untested in the 450sx class. I think he'll be better than 9th some nights but over the course of the entire season I think top 10 is a good goal for him.

The one thing he seemed to do real well is work his way up through the pack if he had a bad start.  Mackerel however, needed a great start and good distance between himself and Sexton or Sexton ran him down as well. 

• Helpful 1

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Aren't you supposed to follow that up with something like "it's bs, all riders say their bike is great?"

If I were them I wouldn't have done that.  It's better to say nothing and have great results than say how awesome the bike is and then have follow up questions if your entire team steps in it.

Barcia was super pumped last year about his bike going into A1....then by A2 he was struggling hard.

Yea...that's why I posted what he said. He went way too far out on that limb. It's all :blah: until results are posted.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Huh.  Barcia finishing top 5 is not struggling hard one of his best career finishes in SX. He finished fifth overall just barely losing 4th to JA at the end. Struggling hard is you trying to convince your imaginary girlfriend to have sex with you.:busted:

• Haha 2