KTMRider4Life

supercross Supercross 5 Days Away!

Just now, Mongo134 said:

Good....

Because wasn't it you I said "Dirty Feranchez " would beat little sex boy toy Sexton in points on a bet?

I bet him vs somebody, I'll have to go back and check to be sure. Sounds about right.

If he can stay upright, I think he might finish ahead of a past champion or two.

1 minute ago, indy rider said:

Personal opinion really doesn't matter, rules have been implemented and are being enforced. Pretty sure it's the same rules they had in place at SLC 2020. Guess they can chose to not patriciate.

Kinda dumb though don't you think? We have NFL playoffs going on, just had a National College Football championship game. All had players test posi6for covid but they didn't quarantine the entire team. But.....  NFL and College football is big $$$.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:
17 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

No, that's not my argument at all.  Your argument is if you get taken out on the start you're shitty, and it's your fault, because all you had to do was holeshot.  My point is that even if you do holeshot, someone can take you out.  At times other's actions are no reflection on your own.  Regardless of what you do, you will always be vulnerable to someone else's lapse in judgement.

Take your shit mixer somewhere else man.

LOL

1 minute ago, Mongo134 said:

Kinda dumb though don't you think? We have NFL playoffs going on, just had a National College Football championship game. All had players test posi6for covid but they didn't quarantine the entire team. But.....  NFL and College football is big $$$.

Yea, I think it's kinda silly but the way they were talking on Pulp today, it's the same as other motorsports. Nascar and MotoGP were their examples of similar rules.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, indy rider said:

Yea, I think it's kinda silly but the way they were talking on Pulp today, it's the same as other motorsports. Nascar and MotoGP were their examples of similar rules.

You say Pulp and I'm out. I don't  listen to 5 hours worth of commercials or the host. He's wrong 80+% of the time.

1 minute ago, Mongo134 said:

You say Pulp and I'm out. I don't  listen to 5 hours worth of commercials or the host. He's wrong 80+% of the time.

I listen to them babble while at work. Their info is generally solid. Matthes and his regulars have grown on me.

I like SwapMoto the least.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Take your shit mixer somewhere else man. Getting shitty starts is a recipe for having trouble. Getting good starts is a recipe for things going well. Had Tomac got the holeshot that night he wouldn't have had trouble, point proven... 

I think you landed on your head too many times riding those old turds KTM was putting out 10 years ago.  If you're going to keep riding those things, do yourself a favor and get a 6D helmet do we can avoid this.  Roczen took Tomac out from behind in San Diego in 2018.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

I think you landed on your head too many times riding those old turds KTM was putting out 10 years ago.  If you're going to keep riding those things, do yourself a favor and get a 6D helmet do we can avoid this.  Roczen took Tomac out from behind in San Diego in 2018.

Your math is as bad as your judgement, it was 20 years ago. I think you better wear your helmet all day buddy. 

7DBDE7C7-FF74-48AA-9485-968FEC8B2D64.jpeg

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, indy rider said:

:applause: We kept your seat warm.  :cheers: 

About 10:20 in this video Malcolm says they tested the Star Yamaha everywhere and it works good in all conditions. @redrider144 could be proven wrong? No excuses from the Yamacrew, Star tested it, works good EVERYWHERE.

58 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

About 10:20 in this video Malcolm says they tested the Star Yamaha everywhere and it works good in all conditions. @redrider144 could be proven wrong? No excuses from the Yamacrew, Star tested it, works good EVERYWHERE.

Man, this sure puts @indy rider in a bit of pickle....

3 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Man, this sure puts @indy rider in a bit of pickle....

I guess it does Indy, he stepped up to the plate and claimed a top 5 for DF right? I'll let him off the hook on that if DF has an injury, but if he is relatively healthy throughout the season I agree with him that a top 5 is what a successful season looks like for DF. He's 26 years old PRIME age for a racer, he's with the exact same team, on literally the exact same chassis, only the motor has changed. @Chaconne with his 11th place is pulling the old lower the expectation to raise the average Yamaguys are famous for. 

Props to Indy for calling it like it should be and having a set of balls. 

• Helpful 2

3 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Yeah for sure.  I respect him calling his shot, and making a realistic prediction, not just low balling it to avoid being wrong.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

On 1/11/2021 at 1:42 PM, T.T. Rider said:

Barcia with the early points lead. LOL

If he was that fast on the BBP, just watch him on a KTM! (Red version). At least for the opening round. 

So Plessenger and Ferrandis were on the same team together, and Ferrandis couldn't win until Plessenger moved on.  Now we're expecting Ferrandis to be top 5 while Plessenger is lucky to score to 10.  An I missing something?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah for sure.  I respect him calling his shot, and making a realistic prediction, not just low balling it to avoid being wrong.

I'm not saying Indy is wrong, but for his 1st year in the 450 class, top 5 will be very, very difficult.

Ferrandis was a shark in a guppy pond when in the 250's. Now he's just chum to get the established stars worked up and in a frenzy.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1