Suzuki DRZ 400 ~ Stator Cover, Clutch Cover, LOCTITE, Raptor Fuel Petcock & She Runs!

Suzuki Drz 400 Common problems Finally Resolved! Yamaha Raptor Fuel Petcock was not exactly a bolt on mod but well worth doing! Have y'all ever seen a Magnesium stator cover and clutch cover ever have this amount of corrosive damage???

• Like 5
  • Helpful 1

Great video. Very informative. Keep up the awesome work. Continue to post how to videos with detailed steps as you have. I’m sure many people including myself are appreciative. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bergy24 said:

Great video. Very informative. Keep up the awesome work. Continue to post how to videos with detailed steps as you have. I’m sure many people including myself are appreciative. 

Thanks and ill try to keep y'all up to date. I always enjoy spreading knowledge 

I liked the video too.  I always enjoy another perspective on how things can be done.  Well put together. 

300 miles on the bike, amazing. No noticeable wear on the frame paint. Awesome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ruggage said:

I liked the video too.  I always enjoy another perspective on how things can be done.  Well put together. 

300 miles on the bike, amazing. No noticeable wear on the frame paint. Awesome.

Appreciate it! Yeah have a few more parts coming too. Made a quick first impression vid! For 33 hp this thing rips!