Beta to Race AMA MX Nationals in 2022!

Watch at the end of the video, they are setting the sag, then Mossiman DROPS A BOMB! He says Beta USA plans to be in the 2022 AMA MX Nationals with a semi!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Johnny Depp said:

Watch at the end of the video, they are setting the sag, then Mossiman DROPS A BOMB! He says Beta USA plans to be in the 2022 AMA MX Nationals with a semi!

You're the Woj of Beta! :worthy:

(Only hardcore NBA guys will get that)

Mark it down, Beta AMA MX title in 2023 when Bubba comes out of retirement to dominate on the Italian princess! :banana:

• Haha 2

I saw this video this morning as was pretty pumped! It will be very interesting to see if what they learn this year on the tracks gets translated to all their bikes in the future. Seems like big things in place for Beta. Excited to see what Jonny Walker can do on one.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, firffighter said:

You're the Woj of Beta! :worthy:

(Only hardcore NBA guys will get that)

Mark it down, Beta AMA MX title in 2023 when Bubba comes out of retirement to dominate on the Italian princess! :banana:

Also mentioned in the video, Jeremy's bike could end up completely different at the end of the season... I personally don't expect too much change, but would hope they go long stroke like the KTM's. 

I'd love to see Beta get Bobby Hewitt to run the team, he did great with Rockstar Husky. There's also Dungey who was looking for a ride this year and didn't get one...

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Johnny Depp said:

also Dungey who was looking for a ride this year and didn't get one...

If you're going to dream, dream big! 

Hell Ricky Carmichael just lost 40lbs and looks great.  Beta should sign him immediately! 

• Haha 2

a semi in the mx nats. sounds like msrp is going up 

• Like 1