Johnny Depp

Beta to Race AMA MX Nationals in 2022!

At the end of the video, Mossiman drops a BOMB that Beta is going to have a Factory Semi and Team in the outdoor nationals for 2022! That certainly means a production model is on the way!

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Depp said:

At the end of the video, Mossiman drops a BOMB that Beta is going to have a Factory Semi and Team in the outdoor nationals for 2022! That certainly means a production model is on the way!

Cool! More factories are always welcome! But just saying I don't get your screen name...Johnny Depp is a complete d bag!!! Johnny? That you??? Freaking D BAG!!!!

Edited by Wally63

3 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

Cool! More factories are always welcome! But just saying I don't get your screen name...Johnny Depp is a complete d bag!!! Johnny? That you??? Freaking D BAG!!!!

Yep he's gotten a bad rep. I was born with most of it, John Depperschmidt. When I got the name plate for my BYOB Beta, that all wouldn't fit, and so it began.😉

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

Eh? And why?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Johnny Depp said:

Yep he's gotten a bad rep. I was born with most of it, John Depperschmidt. When I got the name plate for my BYOB Beta, that all wouldn't fit, and so it began.😉

HA! That's hilarious! Dude you had to have gotten some tail over that name! Still the screen name🙄. I would have gone with something like Schmidthead or something along those lines on this forum. Just sayin

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:

It would be cool if they were allowed to race the new big bore two stroke MX bike. That bike is sweet

37 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

It's official, @Momus is a huge Johnny Depp fan.  What is your favorite JD movie dude?

That is just a smart arse response, not a reply to my question.

Why is he "a complete d bag!!!" ? 

4 minutes ago, Momus said:

That is just a smart arse response, not a reply to my question.

Why is he "a complete d bag!!!" ? 

Huh, really? Johnny Depp? Dbag!

18 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

spacer.png

Some spank material for you dude. You're welcome!

Take care bro.

image.png.cee00ba98042b38240e6802731fb3d2f.png

Edited by Momus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2