I have a what I think to be a gt80 the clutch cable brok almost 30 years ago and was left outside since then. The engine was completely seized but after putting oil and solevent down the cylinder it freed up. After a month. After letting it sit with the gas on I got it started but after that it stopped. We then rebuilt the carb after that I had it consistently running for a day and was able to bump start it into gear. After that it stopped working. We then took it apart and replaced all gaskets and cleaned the engine. We got it started that item by pouring gas down the cylinder. I was able to start it today but after we let it sit it didn’t fire up afain. I think I almost got it dialed in. But Not sure what’s wrong or what the model is. Need some help.

851E74FE-8272-423D-AD58-9069EB90DE51.jpeg

CA66095C-58FD-4250-9D56-2326E7619D6C.jpeg

Edited by Tofu Boi

Looks like a GT80/GTMX.  You can look up the serial number to figure out the year/exact model, but they're basically all the same.

You're missing the oil tank from the look of it... probably goes without saying but you probably want to make sure you're mixing your oil/gas.

I have a bunch of extra engine parts if you need anything.

(I've finished the back wheel since taking this picture, now working on the front)

thumbnail_IMG_0161.jpg

Turns out it never had a oil injector where one would be on other models was an air box. 

Yes it’s just the carb I think it has carb problems it has started before but it’s not getting fuel even after rebuilding the carb 

I mean, the air cleaner isn't where the oil injection goes, it goes right before the engine, after the carb.

Can you start it on starter fluid or something?