ThumperTalk

FMF VISION GOGGLE GIVEAWAYS

GOGGLE_GIVEAWAY.png
Actual FMF Vision Goggles being given away

Recently, FMF Racing introduced its "Vision" line of performance goggles (more about that) and they generously sent us a variety of them to checkout. Naturally, the TT crew adopted some to try, but not being entirely selfish, we held back a few to give away to the community. 👍

So, how do you enter? Simply reply to this topic with your best sales pitch as to why we HAVE to send you a pair. Funny, sob story, pictures, video... just have fun. Get your creativity on!🤙

Giveaway closes on 02/26/2021 @ 9pm EST. Winners will be selected the following week.

powerbomb_spark_native.jpg

powerbomb_usa_native.jpg

powercore_flame_native.jpg

rolloffs.jpg

Listen, if you send me a pair of those goggles I'll make FMF great again.

I know you and old Ronnie Mac have had a falling out but I'm currently rebuilding a 2003 screaming eagle, the cream of the crop, CR250 myself. This one is for enduro woods riding though and has more than all the fast fancy parts being thrown at it you could imagine including a custom mapped zeeltronic ignition and of course a full FMF exhaust. If you want to be a part of something that bad ass, send them this way. 

Here's to some blurry vision. Cheers.

Edited by MillaTime22
  • Like 2

I'm married with kids= I'm broke.

We all ride= Extra broke.

Please send me a pair of goggles so I can have a pair that ain't broke.

Thank you

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

A salesman, I am not.  What I am is a Patriot.  A barrel-chested-freedom-fighter that has served our great nation for over 14 years of active duty jumping out of planes, avoiding rifle fire, mortars and rockets on six trips over the pond defending the freedoms we all hold dear.  Let's put that pair of beautiful stars and stripes goggles on the right face, mine.  Besides, they match my bike!

• Like 6
  • Helpful 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, quest4reds said:

A salesman, I am not.  What I am is a Patriot.  A barrel-chested-freedom-fighter that has served our great nation for over 14 years of active duty jumping out of planes, avoiding rifle fire, mortars and rockets on six trips over the pond defending the freedoms we all hold dear.  Let's put that pair of beautiful stars and stripes goggles on the right face, mine.  Besides, they match my bike!

My life is like an old school country song.  Everything gone sideways, house, truck, dog, wife.  The only break I got is no one is making the moves on the wife, cancer does terrible stuff.

He can have my pair, thank you for your service.

Edited by kcposty
  • Like 5
  • Helpful 1

MXJunky got roosted in the eye with a cow-pie and contracted PINK EYE last time he went riding.  MXJ needs goggles with the badness.

• Haha 2

I live in Canada and it snows all year long with minimal sunshine except for the one or two days a year where it is daylight for the entire 24 hours. We have to plug our bikes in so they will start and also to charge the back-up motor for when it gets too cold to ride. My igloo needs new doors and windows so we cannot afford a fresh pair of goggles so would appreciate a nice set of FMF eyeball protectors. Also which bike is better, a 4T or 2T and what oil should I switch over to? Asking for a friend... 

• Haha 1

I just had cataract surgery completed this month and for the first time I can wear these cool state of the art FMF goggles.  I am so excited not to have to wear prescription eyeglasses anymore.  I know I'm going to be so much faster now without vision issues and fogged up eyeglasses.  I need these trick lick goggles to show my friends "I'M BACK".  Plus they will match my bike's pipe and silencer as well as my FMF underwear, hat, sweatshirt, trailer hitch, key ring, and coffee mug.  The older I get, the faster I was, and the faster I will look with these zoot goggles as I blast my Husky past my friends looking like Zach Osborne.  These FMF goggles complete my dirt bike mission to make me great again.  Can't wait, so excited.

• Like 1

Just got a friend into riding and he picked up a KDX 200, we are rebuilding it now and he is definitely on a tight budget. When we were at the shop picking up parts he pointed straight to a set of these FMF goggles and told me he liked them, I was surprised to see these goggles as I didn't even know about them. You guys HAVE to hook this guy up because as of now he does not have goggles which could lead to excessive roost and branches damaging his eye, possibly preventing him from continuing on in this sport, and no one wants that, help a new rider out and give him the best out there!20210130_131827.jpg.ec061b0edeb5d06d5e561613aa15ee1a.jpg

• Like 3

My girlfriend is actually demanding these goggles be sent my way. This has something to do with the 4 late model dirtbikes I have in the garage all kept in perfect condition, or so she believes.

She been complaining I never have money to buy her dinner and that with a free pair of googles coming my way I could afford to take her out and buy her dinner 😆, silly girl, I’ll just buy more parts for my 4 dirty princesses in the garage 👍🏻

Braappp! 

• Like 2

I am on a small fixed income, and every thing I own are hand-me downs.  I am not to proud to beg. So I am begging you to hand me down a set of goggles. 

• Haha 1