Wow things have changed

Damn it’s been a while since I’ve ridden with you boys, or been on here. Lots of changes I see, Kran riding a husky now, is Schmo still around?! How’s EdLang feelin recently?!

Miss you guys. Maybe I’ll tag along on a ride soon... if you’ll have me of course ...

5 hours ago, SoCalMedic said:

Damn it’s been a while since I’ve ridden with you boys, or been on here. Lots of changes I see, Kran riding a husky now, is Schmo still around?! How’s EdLang feelin recently?!

Miss you guys. Maybe I’ll tag along on a ride soon... if you’ll have me of course ...

Bill is on a Beta, I know this because I helped pick it up twice today. He’s gonna be sore for a few days.

rode with Ed two weeks ago, all good.

Been a long time...hope you've been well.  Nothing here anymore other than Kran's rides and Bob bashing.  Most grew tired of Bob's incessant nonsense and have moved on to facebook where you don't have to depend on lame moderators to remove window lickers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, schmo said:

Been a long time...hope you've been well.  Nothing here anymore other than Kran's rides and Bob bashing.  Most grew tired of Bob's incessant nonsense and have moved on to facebook where you don't have to depend on lame moderators to remove window lickers.

Damn man, everything is good, got so busy, things are slowing down now, you still up in that beautiful country with trails out your garage?! I don’t know this Bob guy but seems like he would do well on Facebook ... or Grindr? 

let’s ride sometime, I’ll bring my training wheels. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

Schmo is still on my ignore list for good reason. Yes I am personally responsible for chasing many TTers to leave this CA forum for Facebook.   Guilty as charged 

If schmo is too triggering for you, you can always go back to your NAMBLA safe space.

• Helpful 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

Schmo is still on my ignore list for good reason. Yes I am personally responsible for chasing many TTers to leave this CA forum for Facebook.   Guilty as charged 

You give yourself way too much credit.  As usual.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, SoCalMedic said:

Damn man, everything is good, got so busy, things are slowing down now, you still up in that beautiful country with trails out your garage?! I don’t know this Bob guy but seems like he would do well on Facebook ... or Grindr? 

let’s ride sometime, I’ll bring my training wheels. 

Yeah, still up here . . . I hope I never have to be near the city again.  The trail riding is a big part of why I moved up here, but honestly I've been riding less than I was before I moved up here.  With the lake and snow so close and having room for more toys, I've added jet skis and snowmobiles to the fleet and the bikes haven't been seeing as much love.

1 hour ago, bigbob said:

Yes I am personally responsible for chasing many TTers to leave this CA forum for Facebook.   Guilty as charged 

I've never met someone that takes more pride in being a pariah.  Congrats Bob, all that's left are Krannie and Bolt and you'll officially be king of the ashes around here.  You're almost there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, bigbob said:

Ah so I am acquitted of the charges.  Good , this whole two years of persecution of my reputation has been the greatest witch hunt in TT history 

Oh, now we’re the victim.  Nice move.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, KRAYNIAL said:

I've only been suspened 5 times and temporaraly banned twice, from TT. 

I'm a slacker, compared to soooooo many others....

Oh, and the Husky is still 'in process'. ....................

Only you can take a $13,000 bike and make it a $20k bike in no time, for “comfort” not speed... love that about you