Hello everyone. I can’t find any good topics on a bad tip over sensor on a 2013 kx450. So my problem started when I hit a jump my bike sputtered and booged as a left the lip of the jump and then when I landed the bike stalled out so I pulled off and kicked the bike over stared up just fine and rode it about 3 feet when it died. Now every time I start it it has no problem but dies with in 30 seconds and the launch control light is flashing. I believe it could be the tip over sensor but not a 100% sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

On 2/26/2021 at 7:37 PM, Timothy Keher said:

Hello everyone. I can’t find any good topics on a bad tip over sensor on a 2013 kx450. So my problem started when I hit a jump my bike sputtered and booged as a left the lip of the jump and then when I landed the bike stalled out so I pulled off and kicked the bike over stared up just fine and rode it about 3 feet when it died. Now every time I start it it has no problem but dies with in 30 seconds and the launch control light is flashing. I believe it could be the tip over sensor but not a 100% sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

Yup sounds like it. I think its called a vehicle down sensor. There rather spendy. What i do is find someone with a similiar bike and swap there to mine and mine to heres and start em both up.  Then spen the cash if thats what it ends up being