Glamis Glamis before seasons over

Anyone want to take a quick trip to Glamis before the season ends I’m on a yz450f  and a ported/toomey banshee, and built quadzilla, and a stroked banshee with toomeys. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Glamissince4 said:

Anyone want to take a quick trip to Glamis before the season ends I’m on a yz450f  and a ported/toomey banshee, and built quadzilla, and a stroked banshee with toomeys. 

P- face will race you. I'll bet he knows what all that quad talk means. He's a rightous dude.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2021 at 8:41 PM, Glamissince4 said:

Dude I got a really fast banshee ...warrior and ktm 300 ...never been to glamis..when you going ....we ride Pismo dunes If you ever want to roll

Edited by Doom22

On 3/1/2021 at 4:46 AM, Govt Cheese is BACK said:

You're in the dirt bike forum.  

TT has an ATV forum too

https://thumpertalk.com/forums/forum/260-southwest/

Worry I have three banshees,

a built trinity quadZilla and a tnt built trx 250

Sorry *I’ve got multiple bikes YZ 450 F a few bad she’s a quad Zila built by Trinity and a TRX 250 I’m open to writing with whoever on whatever bike

Edited by Glamissince4

16 minutes ago, Glamissince4 said:

Sorry *

I've got a Banshee, Honda TRX450, TRX300, Rapter 250, Yamaha Rhino... not sure what's your point.

My point is if you wanna talk 4 wheeler trips to Glamis the ATV forum right here on TT might be more helpful to you than the dirt bike forum.

Here we discuss Covid, Front Yard Landscaping and tractors mostly.

1169658168_daveontractor.jpg.cc0b9aff9c82132d1d3aa4dbe0767b13.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Doom22 said:

Dude I got a really fast banshee ...warrior and ktm 300 ...never been to glamis..when you going ....we ride Pismo dunes If you ever want to roll

Business kind of far for me for like a two day trip even though I’ve never been and would love to go we would have to set up a more solid tripGlamis is like 50 mi.² where Pizmo is like 5 mi.²

25 minutes ago, Govt Cheese is BACK said:

I've got a Banshee, Honda TRX450, TRX300, Rapter 250, Yamaha Rhino... not sure what's your point.

My point is if you wanna talk 4 wheeler trips to Glamis the ATV forum right here on TT might be more helpful to you than the dirt bike forum.

Here we discuss Covid, Front Yard Landscaping and tractors mostly.

1169658168_daveontractor.jpg.cc0b9aff9c82132d1d3aa4dbe0767b13.jpg

My apologies I saw the original posting was about DRZ FCR 39 so I figured it was a two wheeler forum

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Glamissince4 said:

Yeah Pizmo and Glamis are about equal distance from me about 3 Hour Drives

I’m 3 hrs from glamis ...pismo is about a hour ... how is Glamis without a toy hauler ... wife is hesitant to go without one. Camping...i race this bad boy at pismo ...rips 

7F0B0F25-77A9-41C7-A6FA-F5100CAE7C7A.jpeg

Edited by Doom22

1 hour ago, Glamissince4 said:

Sorry *

My bad didn’t realize I was on the wrong form I’m still new to ThumperTalk

19 hours ago, Doom22 said:

I’m 3 hrs from glamis ...pismo is about a hour ... how is Glamis without a toy hauler ... wife is hesitant to go without one. Camping...i race this bad boy at pismo ...rips 

Very clean hope those are toomey pipes.  The wife would definitely want a toy hauler or a motorhome with like a trailer behind it so my mom is because at least that way you can get out of the cold or the wind or the heat or the rain because you just never know sometimes with Glamis which is tough as if it’s only like a one or two day trip it’s a lot of work for just a couple days you know I just don’t have a lot of time off of work where I could go for 4 to 6 days we could always do a tent trip I’ve got a bunch of a gallon water jugs we can Chyna hose off brush your teeth And get some riding in to you now

Edited by Glamissince4

I’ve got like A few different bikes no it’s just a YZ 450 F a few bansheesI a 400ex we’ve got a trinity built quadzilla and TRX 250 so I can take pretty much whatever bike I want to go riding

10 hours ago, Doom22 said:

Ha ha prepared to lose in a race JK if I can get my dad to go we’ve got a Duramax in a fifth wheel if not I will just take a tent some water and plenty of fuel. We’re towing it takes us about 3 1/2 hours to get to Glamis if it’s just a bike in the back of my truck it’s maybe 2 1/2 hours since that roads are quite wide-open

Edited by Glamissince4

31 minutes ago, Glamissince4 said:

Very clean hope those are toomey pipes

Yes t5s ....super fast ...anytime you wanna go to Pismo Pm me ....glamis I’d need to do more planning ...we also ride rowher flats Gorman and ballinger

8 hours ago, Doom22 said:

Yes t5s ....super fast ...anytime you wanna go to Pismo Pm me ....glamis I’d need to do more planning ...we also ride rowher flats Gorman and ballinger

Yes sir for me going to pismo is quite a long mission, I want to go to Glamis you know there’s no comparison

19 hours ago, Glamissince4 said:

Very clean hope those are toomey pipes

A toy hauler makes all the difference or if you’re lucky enough to have a diesel pusher motorhome and enclosed trailer that’s even better it’s nice to be able to get out of the weather if it’s windy or rainy or hot or cold we have a fifth wheel but I was only trying to go down for one or two days so I was just going to tent camp at the Y for definitely want a toy hauler or motorhome that’s how my mom always isA toy hauler makes all the difference or if you’re lucky enough to have a diesel pusher motorhome and enclosed trailer that’s even better it’s nice to be able to get out of the weather if it’s windy or rainy or hot or cold we have a fifth wheel but I was only trying to go down for one or two days so I was just going to tent camp at the Y for definitely want a toy hauler or motorhome that’s how my mom always is