Posted (edited)

I just didn’t know how to delete it😭if you know how to tell me😂

Edited by DeNyric Smith

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DeNyric Smith said:

I will be trying to street and trail ride

You will find that most members here do not approve nor support illegal street riding/stunting on dirt bikes

as it generally gives a bad image of our sport and, attracts unwanted attention/complaints, even possible riding area closures.

Edited by mlatour
  • Like 7
  • Helpful 4

24 minutes ago, 69fastback said:

Nah, I’ll pass. But thanks for the offer. 

1 minute ago, mlatour said:

You will find that most members here do not approve nor support illegally street riding on dirt bikes

as it gives a very bad image of our sport and, attracts unwanted attention/complaints, even possible riding area closures.

Understood but people have different things that make them free and happy. But I 110% understand 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 2

28 minutes ago, 69fastback said:

Nah, I’ll pass. But thanks for the offer. 

Come back again if u want to😂We have a free 7 day free trial if you want to join😂

Just now, lil_squid said:

What was here before?

I just asked if people could subscribe to my YouTube and also said I’ll be doing street and trail riding, and I knew people was finna be comin for my head for street riding, but thats  where I’m confident at 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, RichieGoatGruff said:

Real riders, GOOD riders, understand that street stunting is for &%$#@!...

For who?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RichieGoatGruff said:

&%$#@!...

🤡

You get in trouble bypassing the swear filter...

Clowns? If so not really. But my honest opinion is idk why people who just ride dirt have a problem with people who do street riding, I just think at the end of the day dirt or not we all love the same thing and that’s our bike and also at the end of the day it bring happiness and vibes dirt or street and also the people that don’t like street riding ion know why they have a problem with it, if it’s not your bike but I kinda get why people have a problem with it. So full respect of what u think about them but still we love the same thing 

Edited by DeNyric Smith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, RichieGoatGruff said:

A.....

🙄

Ohhh😂Dirt riders are very talented and street riders are very talented there thing street riders can’t do that dirt riders can and there’s thing dirt riders can’t do that street rider can. MUCH LOVE💪🏾💪🏻

Edited by DeNyric Smith

4 minutes ago, DeNyric Smith said:

Ohhh😂Dirt riders are very talented and street riders are very talented there thing street riders can’t do that dirt riders can and there’s thing dirt riders can’t do that street rider can. MUCH LOVE💪🏾💪🏻

Dirt bikers are definitely more talented. Most road racers ride moto for training.

None are stupid enough to stunt on the street...

Street stuntas are a special kind of idiot...

• Like 7
  • Helpful 1

4 minutes ago, RichieGoatGruff said:

Dirt bikers are definitely more talented. Most road racers ride moto for training.

None are stupid enough to stunt on the street...

Street stuntas are a special kind of idiot...

W/E MUCH LOVE, ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY🤝🏾

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DeNyric Smith said:

Clowns? If so not really. But my honest opinion is idk why people who just ride dirt have a problem with people who do street riding, I just think at the end of the day dirt or not we all love the same thing and that’s our bike and also at the end of the day it bring happiness and vibes dirt or street and also the people that don’t like street riding ion know why they have a problem with it, if it’s not your bike but I kinda get why people have a problem with it. So full respect of what u think about them but still we love the same thing 

Been riding street ALMOST as long as dirt.... 52 years.

20210119_120717.jpg

• Like 5

Riding street is cool , on the proper bike ,  Not cool for dumbasses with dirtbikes ....  Just pisses off people , cops , and us respectable riders .   I have been riding for  over 60 yrs.  Never saw a reason to ride wheelies .  That crap is for show offs ..  I do wheelie over the occasional whoop section , but prefer to keep complete control .....  I've never seen a Big ole Harley or Goldwing riding a wheelie ....  It can be done , but  ,  Not real smart ...

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, bweighmaster said:

Riding street is cool , on the proper bike ,  Not cool for dumbasses with dirtbikes ....  Just pisses off people , cops , and us respectable riders .   I have been riding for  over 60 yrs.  Never saw a reason to ride wheelies .  That crap is for show offs ..  I do wheelie over the occasional whoop section , but prefer to keep complete control .....  I've never seen a Big ole Harley or Goldwing riding a wheelie ....  It can be done , but  ,  Not real smart ...

Facts, the ones who just do stuff to piss the police off on purpose is the dumb ones🤦🏾🤦🏾😂all I wished was for the dirt riders to get along with the street riders we don’t even got a problem with people who ride dirt😂and I also wish every street rider would wear a helmet😭

Edited by DeNyric Smith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1