Sad thing happened. The true GG ended its existence. Therefore people selling them, either embraced RIEJU or ended the career.

In my country, GG dealer ended career, and some other schmuc* started selling RIEJU. Why names? upon calling him and trying to compare GG ro RIEJU, he said, no, they are different bikes and appointed me to KTM/new GG dealer, whom I know. Of course, KTM has nothing to do with old GG.

On second count, after trying to order parts via messages (RIEJU part codes), he insisted on giving him VIN number of the bike, to check if its really a RIEJU. He actually sells parts only to RIEJU riders, that buy bike from him. Upon talking to other garages and dealers, many GG owners hit the same wall with this frea*.

I'm now trying to find contact to rieju.es directly (no mail on the web), and also waiting for response from rieju.uk to discuss this matter. If rieju is obliged to sell parts to GG owners, maybe the local rieju sherif could get a head bump from the top.

This is Europe of course. I can get GG parts from different countries, but the wait and extra shipping cost is plainly stupid, if the dealer sits in the town where I work. Of course I need specific, not generic parts, so no parts europe etc can supply them...exhaust silicone joint and governor cover.

Need help to get to the spaniard bosses (via US or EU) since I think this man's behaviour is irational and needs to be put in place, or isn't he?

Edited by 5valve

Posted (edited)

I don't know..maybe this guy doesn't want any business. Could connect Mark at CPD in the US as they are the US distributor. 

Edited by DEMI
  • Like 3

Wow, that's totally baffling! What a moron that dealer is, I mean does he hate money? They are literally the exact same damn bikes lol. Yeah, try contacting Mark Berg at CPD here in the states, he's very likely to be able to help somehow.

https://cpd.direct/

I second Jetster220, that dealer has no logical business sense. You don't say no to making a sale.

Posted (edited)

Hello neighbour, it seems your dealer is a  darn &%$#@!ing moron. But don't give up. A bloke I know well is a Sherco/Gasgas (real not KTM!) and Rieju dealer and he will sell you parts. His website is https://www.gasgas-werl.de/sherco-modelle/  ask for Marc (owner). As I am "the Doc" and I always help anyone I can offer you to order the parts for you. Normally, meaning without darn Corona Lockdowns and closed borders I go to Croatia twice a year. As I have to go via Slovenia I could bring the parts or we meet on the highway. (Of course I talk about future times...)

Do you want me to advise Marc that you will contact him? I could tell him that you are a friend from the Rieju/GasGas Forum. He is always in the German Forum but I guess you speak no German as I and he don't speak Slovenian.

Doc

Edited by Doc Brown

Cheers to that, my German is so so, but no problem using google translate. Marc Berg already appointed me to Checz Marek, from TSS, but nothing is etched in stone.          Which point of entrance through Slovenia are you using, Karawankentunell or Graz/Šentilj or somewhere between. I'm closer to Karawanks, near capital. When do you plan to cross, more like holiday time, or some Croatian enduro event? We ride al lot on island Krk. Not last year obviously, but plan as soon as shit leaves the fan.

In reality, there are not many genuine parts needed for maintenance, many aftermarket stuff is available, but some things just cant be bought elsewhere.

We always cross borders at Spielfeld/Sentilj. If there's no pandemia we normally come in May and September. But I doubt that we will come this year. Last year we did not come due to Corona and we fear borders will remain closed the next few years.

There are some possibilities, easiest is you tell me what you want and I forward it to Marc. I am pretty sure he will ship parts directly to you after he received payment.

- 490.9103 - exhaust seal

- EE80130GG-CBR-2 (new type with bearing) . bendix cover

- gasket for this cover

Are your officials handing out quarantine orders, once you return to your state, if you dont have the PCR crap?

On 3/10/2021 at 6:19 PM, 5valve said:

- 490.9103 - exhaust seal

- EE80130GG-CBR-2(new type with bearing) . bendix cover

- gasket for this cover

Are your officials handing out quarantine orders, once you return to your state, if you dont have the PCR crap?

Sorry for the late reply, I was mega busy last few days and broke my pinkie so had some trouble. Please send me your e-mail. I forward the e-mail addy to Marc so you can talk to him personally and I will also forward the part numbers. I think he processes all orders, Corona plays no role. I think he accepts pre-payment via PayPal.
I will immediately inform him.

I sent him an e-Mail. The exhaust seal number seems to be wrong. Are you talking about the o-rings or the rubber between pipe and silencer?

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I sent him an e-Mail. The exhaust seal number seems to be wrong. Are you talking about the o-rings or the rubber between pipe and silencer?

Cheers, I already made connecting seal from silicone tube and sold the bike. It was for '08 EC 300.

Mark Berg appointed me to Checz TSS Marek, but he had neither parts in stock.

Bendix cover is not a real must, if you regularly open, clean, lube and adjust..but time will tell.

The big bugger is, that RIEJU tells dealers it up to them, if they want to support GG part delivery. But generally, if they decide to, they can supply parts from '01 onwards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Sorry for the late reply, I was mega busy last few days and broke my pinkie so had some trouble. Please send me your e-mail. I forward the e-mail addy to Marc so you can talk to him personally and I will also forward the part numbers. I think he processes all orders, Corona plays no role. I think he accepts pre-payment via PayPal.
I will immediately inform him.

Just pinkie? Been the pinkie route. Then elbow and after that 17 ribs and open fracture collar bone, with lung puncture of course.

denis.ovenATgmail

for future reference

19 minutes ago, 5valve said:

Just pinkie? Been the pinkie route. Then elbow and after that 17 ribs and open fracture collar bone, with lung puncture of course.

denis.ovenATgmail

for future reference

I could answer this but I am just not feeling like it. No broken bones competition. For me it is very inconvenient even if it is "just a broken pinkie". Third time in three years...

I talked to Marc, he will send you all parts you need. Please contact him, he will ship whatever you need .  info@gasgas-werl.de

Hope that helps

Doc

• Like 2

Please contact Marc via e-Mail, he knows that you will get in touch with him and is awaiting your message: info@gasgas-werl.de

Cheers Doc