I NEED HELP!!!!! WITH KTM 65SX

(Just to clarify I have never owned a 2 stroke so I don't really know what I am doing but I am pretty mechanical so putting stuff together and rebuilding stuff if pretty easy but NORMALY on a 4 stroke) Hello, So I recently purchased an 04 ktm 65sx as a pit bike for myself and there seems to be an issue with it somewhat bogging up hills I say somewhat because it doesn't feel or sound like normal bogging. So basically what happens is it feels like it is pulling me fine up the hills at first then the "braaap" sound that the 2 strokes make will go away and come back over and over again. when the sound is off there is basically no power I am just kind of rolling is what it feels like then the sound will come back and I will feel the power that it is supposed to have. Also when I am driving it on flat land it kind of does the same thing it is just in a smaller fashion. So I am thinking it might be something to do with the compression which is less than adequate (I don't have a compression tester I'm just guessing from the feeling of the kick). So it would be really helpful if someone that knows about this could point me in the direction of what I should do, maybe get new piston rings or new piston entirely or new head??? Also when I got it and checked/ replaced the oil it was very milky so I have a new water pump seal coming in. I NEED HELP and this is above my 2 stroke knowledge any help would be nice and if someone wants a video or a picture of something specific please tell me!!!! 

My son raced an 08' 65sx which is basically the same as your bike. The problem with those bikes is they do not have power valves. So basically the engines are like a switch either on or off. I believe the problem is more that you're too heavy for the bike and are not in the power band where that engine needs to be. I would buy a much larger rear sprocket to try first. That should lessen the stress on the engine a lot and let it rev the way it is supposed to. Those really aren't good pitbikes at all because of the lack of power valve. The 2009 and newer 65's have powervalves and are much easier to ride at lower cruising speeds. If the bike is down on compression it would be difficult to start. Also, they tend to load up spark plugs if they aren't constantly rev'd so try a new plug as well.