Jump to content
KTMRider4Life

Another Yamarider Jumping Ship?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, GBow521 said:

You’re shooting par. 
 

 If Osama Bin Laden rode or managed KTM, you’d justify why he destroyed the Twin Towers. 
 

 I admire your loyalty. 

So in other words you heard from someone who heard from someone at best. I’m not sure why you say I’m justifying something, I actually put a little bit on roger in one of the last posts.  
 

you on the other hand Chaty don’t feel like detailing how you know it’s completely his fault, I can only assume it’s because the one might be able to tell you don’t have the full story. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Momus said:

I want to know how it works as well if DeCoster can hand his rider stuff.

Here pain killers are pretty tightly held by the system- for anything strong, let alone opiate type stuff you need a prescription and a visit to the dispensing chemist where other checks happen.

If a third party is supplying restricted medication there are all sorts of legal- and of course ethical- implications.

Are we talking Fentanyl?

 

 

I don't know about motocross but in other sports there usually is a doctor associated with the team that does write a "friendly scrip". Most of the US opiate addiction is/was part of the medical system when prescribing was not as quite regulated as it is now.

Cancer patients now even have a hard time getting pain meds here. In the past some folks got them for legit med reasons but would the resell some of them or kids would steal them from med cabinets.

Fentanyl, Morphine, Vicodin, and etc. usually come out of the med system. Heroin and its friends come off the streets. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

So in other words you heard from someone who heard from someone at best. I’m not sure why you say I’m justifying something, I actually put a little bit on roger in one of the last posts.  
 

you on the other hand Chaty don’t feel like detailing how you know it’s completely his fault, I can only assume it’s because the one might be able to tell you don’t have the full story. 

Yea, I heard from a person who heard, lol. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are no opiate problems, just pussies who can't handle their drugs &%$#@!ing it up for those that actually need long term pain relief. More governance to the lowest common denominator. Oh, you had stage 4 cancer and they hacked your entire face apart and then rebuilt it? Too bad, take an aspirin, it can't really hurt that much after a year. 

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chicken-N-Waffles said:

There are no opiate problems, just pussies who can't handle their drugs &%$#@!ing it up for those that actually need long term pain relief. More governance to the lowest common denominator. Oh, you had stage 4 cancer and they hacked your entire face apart and then rebuilt it? Too bad, take an aspirin, it can't really hurt that much after a year. 

I must say, your avatar is disturbing!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chicken-N-Waffles said:

There are no opiate problems, just pussies who can't handle their drugs &%$#@!ing it up for those that actually need long term pain relief. More governance to the lowest common denominator. Oh, you had stage 4 cancer and they hacked your entire face apart and then rebuilt it? Too bad, take an aspirin, it can't really hurt that much after a year. 

Blame someone else for problems and lack of responsibility culture.

LCD:

image.png.e7c399dcecd2c90d50426a0e7cd8d8f5.png

  • Angry 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Blame someone else for problems and lack of responsibility culture.

LCD:

image.png.e7c399dcecd2c90d50426a0e7cd8d8f5.png

You mean like the hallucinogenic?   Jeez, what they got is nothing like what I used.  Ain't no way I was crashing or passing out.  You couldn't shut me down.

Hey, do you do any phone app development?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2021 at 12:32 PM, jtomasik said:

You called that, eh?  You must be a genius! 

BTW, ever count how many times what you predicted didn't happen?  LOL...enumeration of favorable circumstance at its best.

Webb was hurt in 2018, so he didn't race.  In 2017 he podiumed twice.  Has 3 titles to AP's one.  Not every rider who wins something in 250's moves to KTM and keeps winning c'ships.  Wilson, Musquin, Canard all have failed at it.  Spin your pro-KTM yarn all ya want about Plessinger.  Just because some other guy on the team won a c'ship doesn't mean he will.

Buuut Buuut Buuut the YZsssssss 2 lbs heaver.  🥵

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jtomasik said:

 

Hey, do you do any phone app development?

Na. Did a little early Android stuff when it first came out but nothing substantial. Most SW houses have specialty teams dev'ing apps now.

My last company in mobile apps team alone we had like 20 people on ios/andr and we were mobile infrastructure just dumb apps for us.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Na. Did a little early Android stuff when it first came out but nothing substantial. Most SW houses have specialty teams dev'ing apps now.

My last company in mobile apps team alone we had like 20 people on ios/andr and we were mobile infrastructure just dumb apps for us.  

Shoot....need a phone app and website developer for a couple new products I'm working on (my own stuff).  Too busy to go learn it.  Tried getting some young app developers, but they keep flaking out on me.  

What I really wanna know is how the hell I have 472 apps on my phone (it just did an update and provided the app update count).  I think I've installed maybe 40 apps at most in my life.   Jeezus....big brother watching me?  LOL

Edited by jtomasik
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jtomasik said:

Shoot....need a phone app and website developer for a couple new products I'm working on (my own stuff).  Too busy to go learn it.  Tried getting some young app developers, but they keep flaking out on me.  

There are freelancers pages for app devs. Not sure what the cost is. I worked on a side project 2 years ago and some folks in India did the app stuff. It was good and not too costly from what I heard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chaconne said:

There are freelancers pages for app devs. Not sure what the cost is. I worked on a side project 2 years ago and some folks in India did the app stuff. It was good and not too costly from what I heard.

Thanks.  Yeah, I had to look for engineering help through that in my last company because they were too darn cheap to pay real, experienced engineers.  LOL  I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, though.  Musta killed that brain cell.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jtomasik said:

Thanks.  Yeah, I had to look for engineering help through that in my last company because they were too darn cheap to pay real, experienced engineers.  LOL  I can't for the life of me remember the name of it, though.  Musta killed that brain cell.....

My oldest son does Android and Apple app development.  He's pretty busy with a full time job and the side work he's already doing so timing could be an issue but PM me if you're want his contract info.

Edited by mxaniac
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

My oldest son does Android and Apple app development.  He's pretty busy with a full time job and the side work he's already doing so timing could be an issue but PM me if you're want his contract info.

Thanks so much for the offer.  I just talked to one of my co-worker EE's who has a son that could do it, but he's busy too.  I have to be honest that it'd be short bursts of dedicated work, cause I want to get one of the two projects I'm thinking of to a working demo within 18 months (I'm doing it part time, too), to get the certification agencies of the industry sharing databases and possibly one of the big hardware players in the industry buying the project (would sell it off).   Might not be a good fit since your son is already busy.  But, thanks again.  Much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! Some of you guys must be of high intellect. And then you come to TT and throw it all away associating with db trash!  Your Mothers must be very disappointed.  🤣

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Piney Woods said:

Wow! Some of you guys must be of high intellect. And then you come to TT and throw it all away associating with db trash!  Your Mothers must be very disappointed.  🤣

A bit below the line there if you know what I mean. ☠️

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, markit said:

My Mother's dead, Guess U think that's funny Hu?

I honestly don't have a clue what you are talking about? How did you take my post as negative? Huh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...