what is your favorite yamaha dealer in colorado

Does any one have a favorite dealer in Denver are far as getting a fair deal???

I bought an 02 426F three weeks ago from CO Power Sports in Castle Rock. One, they were the only dealer that had an 02 in stock. Two, I think I got a screaming deal. $5,600 out the door. That includes dealer prep, doc fees, tax and etc. I know the dealer prep stuff is where they make their margins. If I remember right...the bike was $5,350. They said they gave me $100 over cost...not sure if that is true. However, my experience was that the 426F is such a good seller that not many dealers were dealin'. I called a few other dealers and they would not even talk price on the phone. I did all my negotiations on the phone based upon the research I had done. They did not play any tricks during the purchasing process.

Let me know when you get one and we can hook up.

Comp, are you looking to buy new or used?

If used-don't even look to the dealer-check the paper, or ask for one from the fellas on TT-best deals I've seen are on here...

Originally posted by YZeezee:

Comp, are you looking to buy new or used?

If used-don't even look to the dealer-check the paper, or ask for one from the fellas on TT-best deals I've seen are on here...

I have a '01 426 for sale if you are looking for used.

I have bought all my bikes for powersports in Boulder, so I get OK deals there since I know them now.

The best deal I have found so far is in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The guy sells them for MSRP out the door.

No tax or any other crap added on.

[ July 18, 2002: Message edited by: Hokie ]

Lakehillmotors.com, they had a few 02' 426's left 3 or 4 about a month ago. they were selling them for $4999.00 out the door. wish I had of went to them when I bought my 01'. I paid 5595, otd, so I guess I got a pretty good deal, too bad I owe way more for it now, had to buy all new colormatched gear, new helmet chest protector, gloves, and Alpinestars!! LOL Oh well If I could find someone to buy my streetbike I could pay off the bike and my 96' ProbeGT I bought a few months ago. Anyone want a Ninja?? Frank :)