HAHA I love California's DMV!!

Shhhhh don't tell anyone but our DMV is screwed up. Last time I registered my 99'YZ400 they sent me a red sticker for it. I checked into the laws and determined that's what I was supposed to get. DARN!! So being the genious I am I figured out how to get around this and was issued a green sticker. Slapped it on and went riding. A month or so later I recieved a red sticker and a note form DMV sayin "we mistakenly issued you the wrong sticker. Please remove your current sticker and affix this new red one." Ya right!! Anyways, I happily rode with my green sticker until recently I recieved my renewal notice for my new red sticker. I paid it and what did I get in the mail Saturday? A fresh bright and shiny GREEN sticker!! WOOHOO! I don't have to use my sly tactics to get my green sticker this time. Now I'm curious if I'll be recieving a notice in the mail soon telling me they screwed up and I need to put the red sticker on, which I in turn will add it to my collection. I love how DMV is so screwed up sometimes.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

Khris,

I could have told you the DMV was screwed up years ago :) You didn't really have to figure it out for yourself.....

Brian

Isn't that funny that I just noticed that I mis-spelled the word genius!! Damn I need a spelling checker.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

My girlfriend went to the DMV to get a replacement green sticker for her TTR125L, she told them it was on a fender that got lost in a crash. The original one she had may (or may not) be on a friends bike to replace his red sticker.

------------------

'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I never ride it so you should buy it...)

'99 YZ400F 'cause thumpers rule and two strokes drool!