HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES PRESENTS COMPETITION-FOCUSED LINEUP OF 2022 MOTOCROSS AND CROSS-COUNTRY MODELS

SUBTLE REFINEMENTS AND A STRIKING NEW LOOK FOR ALL FULL-SIZED FC/TC AND FX/TX MACHINES

71801_TC 85 2022.jpg

Delivering unmatched performance and adorned with Swedish-inspired dark blue and white graphics for a striking new look, Husqvarna Motorcycles North America, Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of its twelve-motorcycle strong, competition-focused 2-stroke and 4-stroke lineup of motocross and cross-country machines. Developed to create superior riding experiences for racers of all ages, the 2022 models provide uncompromised power-to-weight performance, together with leading ergonomics and aesthetics, and exceptional handling. 

Along with its striking new dark blue and white color scheme, Husqvarna Motorcycles has improved the durability of all full-sized FC/TC and FX/TX machines, with each model now featuring a Brembo hydraulic clutch system. The high-performance component is thoroughly race-tested to guarantee even wear, near maintenance-free operation and perfect action in all conditions.

Ensuring exceptional comfort and control, the 2022 models are equipped with class-leading WP Suspension, which delivers precise handling to riders of all skill levels. Highly adjustable WP XACT forks with AER technology feature a capsulated air spring and pressurized oil chamber for consistent damping across rough terrain. Complimenting the forks, new low-friction seals on the WP XACT shock ensure optimal rear-end performance on all surfaces.

With exceptional power and superior handling, the TC lineup remains the racers’ choice when it comes to 2-stroke motocross machinery. Featuring compact, powerful, high-performance engines, the TC 125 and TC 250 machines are modern motorcycles designed to deliver pure intensity and incredible on-track experiences in all conditions. Taking 2-stroke development to the next level, the TX 300i with innovative fuel injection feeding the 300 cc powerplant is the clear choice for off-road competition dominance.

Engineered to stay ahead of the field, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ 4-stroke machines feature lightweight and compact engines that produce class-leading power and ensure incredible maneuverability, together with progressive and consistent suspension. Exclusive to the FC 250 and FC 350 and the FX 350 machines, for 2022 a new friction bearing on the counter-balancer shaft increases the durability of the high-revving 4-stroke engines.

Sharing the same advanced platform as the motocross models, Husqvarna Motorcycles’ cross-country range continues to lead the segment with carefully considered cross-country specific features including large capacity fuel tanks, convenient side stands and a 21/18-inch D.I.D DirtStar wheel combination fitted with Dunlop Geomax AT81 tires. 

Technical Highlights 2022:

New high-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system guarantees even wear, near maintenance-free operation and perfect action in every condition

• New Swedish-inspired dark blue and white graphics create striking new look
  • WP XACT forks with AER technology – optimal performance and light weight
  • WP XACT shock features low-friction linkage seals 
  • High-grip seat cover texture 
  • Progressive bodywork for optimal ergonomics
  • Chromium-molybdenum steel frame featuring precisely engineered flex characteristics
  • Innovative two-piece composite subframe design
  • Interchangeable airbox cover on FC models for optimized airflow
  • CNC-machined triple clamps 
  • Brembo brake calipers and high-performance discs combining superior stopping power with great control and confidence
  • Traction and launch control with advanced settings (4-strokes)
  • Electric starter for easy starting when time is critical (4-strokes and TX 300i)
  • Lightweight Li-ion 2.0 Ah battery (4-strokes and TX 300i)
  • ProTaper handlebars
  • Progressive throttle mechanism and ODI grips allow for adjustable throttle progression and easy grip mounting
  • Laser engraved D.I.D DirtStar wheels
  • Gearboxes produced by Pankl Racing Systems

Additionally, Husqvarna Motorcycles is proud to offer a full range of minicycles that provides youth-specific ergonomics and user-friendly operation for aspiring future champions. Allowing youngsters to develop their skills in readiness for the full-sized machines, the TC 50, TC 65, TC 85 and EE 5 deliver incredible performance and serious motocross fun.

Technical Highlights 2022 minicycles:

• Unrivalled engine performance and rideability
  • WP XACT forks with AER technology – optimal performance and light weight
  • Confidence-instilling ergonomics thanks to a broad, flat seat and one-piece airbox cover
  • High-grip seat cover for comfort 
  • Roller actuated throttle assembly for TC 85 – smoother throttle motion and improved durability
  • Formula brake calipers, clutch and brake assemblies for TC 85 and TC 65 – excellent stopping power and improved reliability 
  • NEKEN tapered diameter aluminum handlebars offer optimized ergonomics

Ensuring comfort, protection and style, the Functional Off-road Apparel Collection provides a range of performance-focused apparel, for riders of all ages and abilities. With each product incorporating the latest material and construction technologies, the line-up also delivers protective equipment for both adults and kids.

The Husqvarna Motorcycles Technical Accessories range includes an extensive selection of engine and chassis upgrade options, for both 2-stroke and 4-stroke machines. With exhausts, suspension, brakes, graphics and many other products, the performance of the TC and FC motocross and TX and FX cross-country models can be further enhanced to meet the needs of all riders.

The 2022 motocross and cross-country range will be available this May at all authorized Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers.

87238_TC 125 MY22 90-left.jpg

87240_TC 125 MY22 Front-left.jpg

87241_TC 125 MY22 Front-right.jpg

87242_FC 250 MY22 90-left.jpg

87244_FC 250 MY22 Front-left.jpg

87246_TC 250 MY22 90-right.jpg

87247_TC 250 MY22 Front-left.jpg

87248_TC 250 MY22 Front-right.jpg

87249_TC 250 MY 90-left.jpg

87250_FC 350 MY22 90-left.jpg

87251_FC 350 MY22 90-right.jpg

87252_FC 350 MY22 Front-left.jpg

87254_FC 450 MY22 90-left.jpg

87256_FC 450 MY22 Front-left.jpg

87257_FC 450 MY22 Front-right.jpg

87258_TX 300i MY22 90-Left.jpg

87260_TX 300i MY22 Front-Left.jpg

87261_TX 300i MY22 Front-Right.jpg

87262_FX 350 MY22 90-Left.jpg

88627_FX 350 _ FX 450 2022.jpg

88644_TX 300i 2022.jpg

• Like 5

What are these mind blowing advancements riders are looking for? All the low hanging fruit has been picked developmentally and the bikes are damn good. I expect evolutionary changes from year to year that are very much incremental improvements as they learn more about performance from rag reviews, racing and enthusiast & dealer feedback. Not sure about you, but anything that adds much more cost isn't really welcomed. I can't ride my 19 to its full potential and it was 10k OTD on a DEAL from KTM. To each his own for sure.

• Like 5
  • Helpful 2

1 minute ago, Bryan II said:

What are these mind blowing advancements riders are looking for?

• Improvement in TPI design.
  • Mitigation of failed TPI CCP sensor.  
  • TPI ECU user adjustable off the showroom floor as they have promised:

"Q:  Presumably it is the same for two-stroke TPI models? We will see it for those models in the future?

A:   Yep, absolutely. As soon as we unlock some more of the options within the myKTM app it will be an option for the two and four stroke fuel injected EXC models. I think you will see it is quite impressive what we can do on the Enduro side as well."

https://enduro21.com/en/features/latest/ktm-s-justin-maxwell-explains-the-new-app-technology-on-2021-models

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

The only place for white is number plate background. Come on Husqvarna The frame is an improvement over the black but white is one time use. Let’s help by listing your ideas here for Husky to see and consider. 

How about the front fender and frame the factory dark blue and fade the dark to light blue front to back. Rear fender sky blue. Yellow and black graphics trim it out. Yellow Anodized wheels and hubs. 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 9:51 AM, Bryan II said:

What are these mind blowing advancements riders are looking for? All the low hanging fruit has been picked developmentally and the bikes are damn good. I expect evolutionary changes from year to year that are very much incremental improvements as they learn more about performance from rag reviews, racing and enthusiast & dealer feedback. Not sure about you, but anything that adds much more cost isn't really welcomed. I can't ride my 19 to its full potential and it was 10k OTD on a DEAL from KTM. To each his own for sure.

Just a head’s up.

my 2018 tx300 was $8300 OTD and my buddy bought his 2019 TX300 for $8200 OTD (no sales taxes paid).

just for comparison so you are aware of the “deal” they are giving you. I have a little pull, but certainly not what you should as the guy running the biggest dirt bike social site on the innerwebs.

u deserve better ?

Edited by SloChicken

Bring back the carb! 

and more importantly, bring back the kick start!

On 4/30/2021 at 8:19 AM, MrDion said:

The only place for white is number plate background. Come on Husqvarna The frame is an improvement over the black but white is one time use. Let’s help by listing your ideas here for Husky to see and consider. 

How about the front fender and frame the factory dark blue and fade the dark to light blue front to back. Rear fender sky blue. Yellow and black graphics trim it out. Yellow Anodized wheels and hubs. 

I prefer my number plate in red.?

8 minutes ago, mog said:

Electric lol.

lol true. Ive ridden electric and super fun but tbh i have a strong habit formed on using the clutch a lot and holding it in on sketchy downhill spots that im a bit iffy when it comes to no clutch. clutching in saved me a few times