1abv

S.Cal Screw all you gas sucking strokers!!!!

That's right!!! People prepare for total electric domination!!! Gas swilling swine! See!! im a Drinkwater Flats... The most challenging wide open fire roads in all of southern California... Single track is for talentless hacks!!! 2 track?? Paaahhlease!!!.....oh wait hey guys hold my burger.. I can climb a hill then call it "deaths butcrack" or "gravy taint spot".....what ever... uh ever heard of an elevator?? I hit a button and climb tall crap! like a mall parking lot big fing deal...  And another thing... all of your bikes don't even have names!?? WTF? 300excfd?? crf450xyz?? do you know what words are??? That green beauty you gaze upon is a Stealth Bomber bitches!! see what I did there? its called words! 2 of them.. Do your bikes have that ?? NO!!!! Cause the bobos that make 'em haven't passed 1st grade reading!...... Dinosaur bones down because ground ground makes the world go round!!! Electricity for ever!!!  don't make me zap you with my battery pack at the most dangerous, technical, challenging fire roads in all of the world!!! D.W.F. FOR LIFE SUCKKAS!!!! nuff said...

51154406006_179b975912_c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 7

Good job. Dirt bikers hate you, mountain bikers don't want you. You've become an island of misery. 🤡 How many watts? What's it weigh? No video???

• Like 5
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 8

that thing sits to pee.

Is that lumber holding the seat together? what a flex.

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 9

49 minutes ago, 1abv said:

And another thing... all of your bikes don't even have names!?

6F39B023-4353-4D0C-B86C-9D758AD16125.jpeg.a609c876d399e727e62d49fd6bf01a15.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, InfectiousB said:

At least it doesn't have a reckluse 

Yeah ..... that’s right!

8A63CC23-14E4-4477-A2E9-47466D1B58C1.jpeg.929a4ad0449f3d8cef57e039d7fa5aba.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, 1abv said:

That's right!!! People prepare for total electric domination!!! Gas swilling swine! See!! im a Drinkwater Flats... The most challenging wide open fire roads in all of southern California... Single track is for talentless hacks!!! 2 track?? Paaahhlease!!!.....oh wait hey guys hold my burger.. I can climb a hill then call it "deaths butcrack" or "gravy taint spot".....what ever... uh ever heard of an elevator?? I hit a button and climb tall crap! like a mall parking lot big fing deal...  And another thing... all of your bikes don't even have names!?? WTF? 300excfd?? crf450xyz?? do you know what words are??? That green beauty you gaze upon is a Stealth Bomber bitches!! see what I did there? its called words! 2 of them.. Do your bikes have that ?? NO!!!! Cause the bobos that make 'em haven't passed 1st grade reading!...... Dinosaur bones down because ground ground makes the world go round!!! Electricity for ever!!!  don't make me zap you with my battery pack at the most dangerous, technical, challenging fire roads in all of the world!!! D.W.F. FOR LIFE SUCKKAS!!!! nuff said...

I hit ignore on trolls like you

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ballbags said:

Is that lumber holding the seat together? 

Yes.

That's so it can go "wooden, wooden" when you twist the throttle.

:cheers:

we all know you ride that thing without the pictured seat in place, and then extend the post to it's maximum limit of travel guy!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bigfatredpig said:

Looks like a girls bike. 

An ugly, fat girl at that.

:cheers:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

how to tell people you're fully vaccinated, without saying you are fully vaccinated...

image.png.1839349cabf5072a40f4367b506eee69.png

Edited by ballbags
  • Haha 11

2 hours ago, 1abv said:

450?cb=20180503195400

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 10

Posted (edited)

You know I take it alllll Back.. Your smart im dumb... your pretty im ugly... you have nice teeth.... I have several pairs of dentures from the old folks home I work at.... mmmmm lorna doone cookies....!!!

Because your right I should have spent a crap load of money on a KTM then spend a crapload more to get its Worthless Performance suspension converted to 1980's open bath technology...right... OR wait I should be totally different and buy a Husky.... Just like all the other different kids... or be out of tune with everything and buy a honda.. see a lot of those outside of motocross tracks... does Kawasaki or Suzuki even make bikes anymore or just vintage T-shirts?? Don't even get me going on Master Beta's.. exactly what I want out in the middle of nowhere...Italian reliability....

I throw the big dog 70/100/19 Bridgestone m408 on the back and dominate!! PHHHHHHSSHTTT.......M5b with tubeless are for sukkas....

72V 35ah battery pack takes on all!!!! especially ones who call me the "T" word!!!!

See you in the parking lot of Gorman.. oh wait you cant get in cause it red sticker HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BTW the bow on the front is a nice touch!! 

Edited by 1abv
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, 1abv said:

Electricity for ever!!!  don't make me zap you with my battery pack at the most dangerous, technical, challenging fire roads in all of the world!!! D.W.F. FOR LIFE SUCKKAS!!!! nuff said...

where do you put your balls?  

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, 1abv said:

You know I take it alllll Back.. Your smart im dumb... your pretty im ugly... you have nice teeth.... I have several pairs of dentures from the old folks home I work at.... mmmmm lorna doone cookies....!!!

Because your right I should have spent a crap load of money on a KTM then spend a crapload more to get its Worthless Performance suspension converted to 1980's open bath technology...right... OR wait I should be totally different and buy a Husky.... Just like all the other different kids... or be out of tune with everything and buy a honda.. see a lot of those outside of motocross tracks... does Kawasaki or Suzuki even make bikes anymore or just vintage T-shirts?? Don't even get me going on Master Beta's.. exactly what I want out in the middle of nowhere...Italian reliability....

I throw the big dog 70/100/19 Bridgestone m408 on the back and dominate!! PHHHHHHSSHTTT.......M5b with tubeless are for sukkas....

72V 35ah battery pack takes on all!!!! especially ones who call me the "T" word!!!!

See you in the parking lot of Gorman.. oh wait you cant get in cause it red sticker HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BTW the bow on the front is a nice touch!! 

image.jpeg.cbc187e7d293017d0167a37790ceb3bd.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3