Hi all, I'm usually a woods rider so I'm not the greatest at track. However, I take it upon myself to do a few laps on the mx track during each ride. I used to be able to ride the track no problem, could send all but 1 jump. However, My track screwed up one nice jump and turned it into a insane kicker. The jump is pretty decent size and requires mid-high rpm third gear to clear. My track turned the lip into a crazy kicker and I've been doing endo after endo. Each time I thought I saw Jesus looking into my eyes. After that I decided to swallow my pride and go to the woods instead of risk getting injured. Anyways, to the main point does anyone know how to handle these kickers? I think I had an idea, I know if you blip the throttle before the rear goes of the jump face your front tends to go high. So if I'm correct If I purposely blipped the throttle going of the kicker would this counteract the kicker making my bike almost even in the air after the jump? 

You need enough power to keep the suspension compressed before the rear leaves the lip. Sometimes the rider it too scared to keep it open through the face. Sometimes the bike lacks the power. Clutch bumping can help on the way into the face of the kicker. You could also come in with a ton of speed, pump and bounce it on deceleration, as you would have a ton of potential energy to bring the back down with throttle. It's hard to say what's lacking without seeing the jump and a video of someone hitting it.