New backpack needed

I am looking for something around 24-26 litres which must be a hydration pack, it would be used for long trips where we are sleeping out in the open for a night or two. It needs to be designed so that it doesn’t come up and hit my helmet, price isn’t too much of an issue. I have looked at the osprey stratos 24 and think that it is very nice, pricy but I can afford it. Looking for something like that, anything above 26L generally hurts my shoulders.

Posted (edited)

Take a look at the osprey back packs 

I have a 48l for riding it packs down 10L smaller. Has hydration pack to fit one in there. And has hip strap and hip pockets which is nice 

I would recommend the one I posted down below my buddy uses it for riding, has some room for over night stuff. 
now for the shoulders hurting get a hip strap back pack and make sure u get the correct size and figure out how to fit it properly.

https://www.osprey.com/ca/en/product/talon-33-TALON33F20_263.html

My old back pack sucked and I broke my collar bone 7 years go or so and it sticks out a lot and always bugs me while riding around on my bike. 
soon as I switched to osprey it has not been a problem with having the hip strap and figuring out how to place it correctly there is no weight on your shoulders basically. Also figure out how to pack your bag. All weight on the bottom of the bag on your hips. 

Edited by Tayler Dejong

Check out SOG Opord Tactical Day Pack, it probably larger than you want but super well built and affordable, they also have smaller packs with the same features. I use this for a carry on bag as well, the waist belt saves my back, I am about 70% fused and I cannot wear very many back packs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01346K5JM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1