Ride buddies?!

it’s getting to the time of year where i think most of us based in the phx area are looking to head north...best riding now is Prescott, Payson, etc... I was in Camp Verde 2 wknds ago & it was in the 60s & perfect. I wouldn’t be opposed to checking out some trails down near Casa Grand but unless ur ready to ride at sunrise it’s probably already too damn hot 

I usually ride from sunrise to at least 10. I have plenty of lights for night rides. I've been here for 26 years, and ride all summer cuz the snow birds are gone!!!

I'm asking if anyone knows of trails near CG. Are there any on Mount Newman, or maybe behind Piccacho? 

When I raced in high school, I lived in Scottsdale. I used to ride in the Bell & Scottsdale area. Not much of an option these days, I guess. Since I got a dirt bike a couple yrs. back, I usually ride by the Florence mountains, out by four peaks/Probocito(lake), Or a nice, close, but very limited space option I like is about 5 miles N. of E T moto park. A nice little wash area.