Any Reviews On The Kenda K772 Parker DT Rear Tire

Just curious of pros and cons for smaller 250's how the Kenda Parker rear K772 DT's performed.  Thanks

I’m just trying the rear on my plated Crf450x using Tubliss. It’s been mostly off-road miles so far with a few street miles between trails. Running ~10psi with the strong sidewalls: Traction, feel, and handling have been great so far. I just mounted another rear on my Xr650r. I’d imagine they’d do fine on a smaller 250, and last longer than on my bigger bikes.

• Like 1

My bike is only 225 Yamaha XT 225.  I have the Parker on the front and have found a ton of posts where guys are running it on the front.  What size did you put on the rear, and does the tire actually measure out to what it says.  I have a 120/80-18, ( 4.7/3.8-18 inches ) on the rear and it is way smaller that the call out.  Thanks

4 hours ago, kenny4 said:

My bike is only 225 Yamaha XT 225.  I have the Parker on the front and have found a ton of posts where guys are running it on the front.  What size did you put on the rear, and does the tire actually measure out to what it says.  I have a 120/80-18, ( 4.7/3.8-18 inches ) on the rear and it is way smaller that the call out.  Thanks

I ran the 772 in my wr450 before i sold it. Now i have a 690 enduro r i run it on both bikes with tubliss. Love it. I only run the rear though. 120/18. I swapped to the mt43 for summer and equilibrium for winter on the wr. Mt43 would not hold up to 690 so i stick to the 772.  Also run stinko fatty front.  

For you XT i would run the MT43, pair that with stinko fatty or genuine 216aa, i think you will be pleasantly surprised. 

always hard to judge tire recommendations, depends to much on rider, terrain, suspension etc. The mt43 and 216 are a <=500 DS wet dream, they grab a lot of traction, and dont fuck the trails, that i and other club members have to maintain. 

FWIW

I recently put on a set on my 525. Great piece of kit that does very well in the desert terrain here in Arizona. I fitted the rear with the 120 and it's fairly wide so you might have to remove the chain protector. My bike calls for a 110 stock but I had no trouble. However, this is the first tire I ever got a flat on. Somehow the sidewall was sliced open when I climbed a hill. Got unlucky. Rode the tire flat 8 miles home on the pavement but it still looks great. 

• Like 1