Any Reviews On The Kenda K772 Parker DT Rear Tire

I’m just trying the rear on my plated Crf450x using Tubliss. It’s been mostly off-road miles so far with a few street miles between trails. Running ~10psi with the strong sidewalls: Traction, feel, and handling have been great so far. I just mounted another rear on my Xr650r. I’d imagine they’d do fine on a smaller 250, and last longer than on my bigger bikes.

• Like 1

My bike is only 225 Yamaha XT 225.  I have the Parker on the front and have found a ton of posts where guys are running it on the front.  What size did you put on the rear, and does the tire actually measure out to what it says.  I have a 120/80-18, ( 4.7/3.8-18 inches ) on the rear and it is way smaller that the call out.  Thanks

4 hours ago, kenny4 said:

My bike is only 225 Yamaha XT 225.  I have the Parker on the front and have found a ton of posts where guys are running it on the front.  What size did you put on the rear, and does the tire actually measure out to what it says.  I have a 120/80-18, ( 4.7/3.8-18 inches ) on the rear and it is way smaller that the call out.  Thanks

I ran the 772 in my wr450 before i sold it. Now i have a 690 enduro r i run it on both bikes with tubliss. Love it. I only run the rear though. 120/18. I swapped to the mt43 for summer and equilibrium for winter on the wr. Mt43 would not hold up to 690 so i stick to the 772.  Also run stinko fatty front.  

For you XT i would run the MT43, pair that with stinko fatty or genuine 216aa, i think you will be pleasantly surprised. 

always hard to judge tire recommendations, depends to much on rider, terrain, suspension etc. The mt43 and 216 are a <=500 DS wet dream, they grab a lot of traction, and dont fuck the trails, that i and other club members have to maintain. 

FWIW

I recently put on a set on my 525. Great piece of kit that does very well in the desert terrain here in Arizona. I fitted the rear with the 120 and it's fairly wide so you might have to remove the chain protector. My bike calls for a 110 stock but I had no trouble. However, this is the first tire I ever got a flat on. Somehow the sidewall was sliced open when I climbed a hill. Got unlucky. Rode the tire flat 8 miles home on the pavement but it still looks great. 

• Like 1