Who has or has on order a 2022 dirt bike?

To answer your questions...

1. The local Beta dealer doesn't take "preorders" and generally seems clueless. But I do have money set aside in case the one I want makes it to the 2022 model year.
2. The one I have money set aside for is the XTrainer, provided it keeps the carburetor.

11 minutes ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

Going to wait for the 23’ Ktm 500’s not enough different from the current ones. 

I'm in the same boat. But I'm worried KTM will start bolting catalytic converters to the poor things. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, ThePit said:

Are you crossing fingers for an update or just couldn't find any more new 2021's?

Couldn't find a 2021 YZ125 and barely found a 2021 YZ250 in NorCal.  My dealer got one or two YZ125's and four to five YZ250's in the last 10 months.

Edited by tekcor

On 5/18/2021 at 6:22 PM, eastreich said:

2022 Beta 480 Race Edition on order.

Will sell my 2018 FC450 w/6spd and FE/EXC stator once I get the Beta set up accordingly.

480; now that's a man's bike. I'm game planning to add a 450ish Midwest hare scramble bike this winter. Have you ridden a 480? 430? More XC like or more low RPM/torque 390 RR/300 2t?

• Like 1

I haven't ridden the 480.  I have ridden the 430, and it is too smooth/slow feeling for me. Feels like my Husky 450, just a lot smoother and not as much power.  I've dinked around on the 350 and 390, but never rode them hard as that weren't mine (or my brother's).

My brother has ridden the 480 a bunch and figures it is as close stock as I'm going to get with a Beta to the power style I prefer. If it isn't, we will stroke it out to a 510 using the 390's crank like a few of the factory bikes.

If my brother can't get me a 480, then he will get me a 450RX and we will build the bike I want with it as the base.

2 hours ago, Marvin Main said:

480; now that's a man's bike. I'm game planning to add a 450ish Midwest hare scramble bike this winter. Have you ridden a 480? 430? More XC like or more low RPM/torque 390 RR/300 2t?

• Like 1