Know of a place for a good deal on an CRF50?

I live in DFW area, but wondering if there are any places around to order and have shipped for a good deal. I know there is not much of a mark up on them anyway, but what is a good price? $1000 OTD?

I had a long discussion with the dealer (DFW Honda) on this topic. Basically, the margin for them is very low on these bikes, so they do not budge on sticker price. They may throw in a few accessories, but I could not get them to budge on price. Buying close to Christmas didn't help, as the stock they had was also moving quickly and they felt no need to discount. The only time I saw a discounted price was when they had a couple of XR50's and the CRF50 shipments had just come in

I dont think u can get an 04crf50 ou5t the door for 1000, even though they have the 05's now they prolly wont even lower the 04's 100 buks like they did for the 03 xr's, I payed about 1300 mabye a lil more, expect to pay close to the same.....

My buddy and I just bought 2 new brand new 04 crfs for 1000 out the door but its at Abernathys in Union City Tennessee. If u want a good price on a crf and are willing to drive a good ways this is the place to go.

1000 is BELOW DEALER COST. The least you will find for a CRF50 is 1085 and even then thats invoice. Here in Vegas 1700 OTD is average. WE sell them for 1400 OTD all day long. I have seen someone pay as high as 3200 a piece for CRF50s

Here's what I paid in total from DFW Honda:

Bike $1,199.00

Freight $49.00

Prep $58.00

Admin Fee $98.00

Tax $105.00

License $33.00

Document Fee $50

Total $1,592.00.....and then about $300+ for gear, etc for the little tyke. Way I look at it $2,000 is what you need to budget around here. BTW - this was on 11/15/03. So if you look at the other 'cheaper' places, factor these 'other' costs too. Damn they sure load them on - just realised what I all paid for

• 1 year later...