I was riding a road with a 55mph speed limit, my bike is geared low so I was only doing around 50mph and had about 4cars behind me. I was turning off soon , so I didn't bother to pull over to let people pass. From the opposite direction came a sportbike, and he tapped the top of his helmet with an open hand at me. I researched it, and it said that helmet tapping is a motorcyclists warning that there's a speed trap ahead. Is this correct? I wasn't going fast, and sportbike guy should have realized that by the line of cars on my ass...

1 hour ago, Chicken-N-Waffles said:

He was trying to help you. He probably assumed you weren't street legal. 

Huh, maybe. He was young and was very animated when he did it... I think the little shit was making fun of me for going so slow 😬

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dmouse said:

Huh, maybe. He was young and was very animated when he did it... I think the little shit was making fun of me for going so slow 😬

Lol. Well I wasn't there but most of time people aren't mocking random strangers. I like to make sure a guy gets to know me so he can appreciate the artistry that goes into my mocking. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chicken-N-Waffles said:

Lol. Well I wasn't there but most of time people aren't mocking random strangers. I like to make sure a guy gets to know me so he can appreciate the artistry that goes into my mocking. 

Yes, you are a gentleman mocker 😉

• Haha 1