CRF110F Replacement bars for a kid

My 7 year old bent his oem bars on his 2021 CRF110F. Looking to replace the oem bars with aftermarket of the same size. Everywhere I look talks about pitbike replacement for adults that requires extending the cables. I just need more durable bars (protaper, renthal?) that replicate the size of the  steel oem ones that are of better quality that we can use the oem cables. I don't mind getting a full throttle tube so we can use normal size grips. Any recommendations?

Edited by CarolinaXR

• 3 months later...
On 5/24/2021 at 4:52 PM, CarolinaXR said:

My 7 year old bent his oem bars on his 2021 CRF110F. Looking to replace the oem bars with aftermarket of the same size. Everywhere I look talks about pitbike replacement for adults that requires extending the cables. I just need more durable bars (protaper, renthal?) that replicate the size of the  steel oem ones that are of better quality that we can use the oem cables. I don't mind getting a full throttle tube so we can use normal size grips. Any recommendations?

Did you find anything close to stock? 

My 9yo bent hers up 

The pro taper SE atv mid bend seems to be the closest dimensions if the ends cut down from 813 far enough