Installing a new clutch pack in KTM what order?

I just got my new Prox clutch pack sitting in oil overnight so I'm trying to figure out what order do I put the discs in there are 2 of the metal discs that where separate so I'm assuming they are thicker/thinner than the rest. just want to know what order I put them in. the bike is a 2012 ktm200xcw that should help not really bike specific more KTM/euro bike specific. but I'm not a master with KTM clutches so any help is appreciated. 

Thin disks on the edges of the pack. If there is an "S" on the disk, it goes toward the engine. The rest of the disks are the same. 

There should be something that shows the thickness. Otherwise measure with a caliper

0E03F013-946C-4CA0-A9AF-68C7B936FDC9.jpeg

D5D54E2C-C345-4C12-8793-931F450C69EE.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Randy300XC said:

There should be something that shows the thickness. Otherwise measure with a caliper

0E03F013-946C-4CA0-A9AF-68C7B936FDC9.jpeg

D5D54E2C-C345-4C12-8793-931F450C69EE.jpeg

Oh wow I didn't even think to check the diagrams I do it for everything else. I was going to check them with clauoers but my set is lost and I have no idea where they are. 😕 ill have to see when I pull the clutch apart if fibers are on the ends or not. Thanks for the help 

You can download for free a genuine KTM workshop manual for your bike model/year at kristofsx.com

If it performs funny with the new clutch then it's often due to aftermarket parts , many complaints about this on the forums 

Why do they spec the thinner plates to be in the most outer position? Is it because there’s more heat generated and retained on the inner sections so they have a greater chance of warping because they are thinner? Inquiring minds would like to know.

2 hours ago, Scralatchtica824 said:

Why do they spec the thinner plates to be in the most outer position? Is it because there’s more heat generated and retained on the inner sections so they have a greater chance of warping because they are thinner? Inquiring minds would like to know.

You just asked if they designed the clutch to warp on purpose...

• Confused 1