Webb bashing??

13 minutes ago, motojunkiedan said:

Hmmm... no Webb bashing here. Dude killed it in sx but his mechanic put an anchor on his out door bike.???? 

Oh yeah dude, it's totally his mechanics fault! For shizzle my nizzle!?.  It's not the bike...its not Webb...Hell no!!!!...it's his mechanic obviously!!!  All these Orange nut huggers can't take what they dish out...so entertaining. Living rent free in their heads cuz they realize they are full of shit!

Edited by Wally63
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, motojunkiedan said:

Hmmm... no Webb bashing here. Dude killed it in sx but his mechanic put an anchor on his out door bike.???? 

Silly thread, just like the poster above's thread, but you clearly proved the point you were after I would guess. Some folks (see above poster) are really bothered with the success of either Webb or KTM, maybe both? And it really gets a reaction out of them. It's pretty strange this day and age, I can understand it a bit more years ago when KTM was new to AMA MX and SX, but these days the only ones hating are the extreme haters, the truly crazy ones. 

• Haha 2

He's probably already testing for Monster Cup and 2022 SX.  That's where the coin is here in the states, unfortunately.  I wonder if SX is eventually going to replace MX in the pros?  There's been talk about too many races, and I'll have to guess the money and influence of SX might overshadow MX.  Can you imagine the pros turning into a bunch of Webb's racing SX only?  LOL....

• Angry 1

45 minutes ago, Wally63 said:

Oh yeah dude, it's totally his mechanics fault! For shizzle my nizzle!?.  It's not the bike...its not Webb...Hell no!!!!...it's his mechanic obviously!!!  All these Orange nut huggers can't take what they dish out...so entertaining. Living rent free in their heads cuz they realize they are full of shit!

I’m  not actually suggesting his mechanic screwed up. I just meant he threw out an anchor.  It’s just interesting to me with all the bashing on this forum but none for Webb. He got the hole shot and faded like a cheap suit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Silly thread, just like the poster above's thread, but you clearly proved the point you were after I would guess. Some folks (see above poster) are really bothered with the success of either Webb or KTM, maybe both? And it really gets a reaction out of them. It's pretty strange this day and age, I can understand it a bit more years ago when KTM was new to AMA MX and SX, but these days the only ones hating are the extreme haters, the truly crazy ones. 

A bunch of has been, never was’s and never will be’s talking about other people’s racing careers, aren’t every post here silly? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He's taken criticism on here during SX, that he hasn't deserved. I go to bat for him in SX, because he gets the job done. People on here come up with stupid excuses as to why he doesn't deserve Championships. Outdoors, it seems to be a different story. I still am a fan but I'm not going to defend his performances. He has been subpar outdoors, so far. If he picks it up, then great. If not, then I guess it is what it is. For people that feel the need to criticize him, then I can at least see where they are coming from when it comes to outdoors (so far.) But the people that say he didn't deserve the SX titles are just idiots.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ah665 said:

He's taken criticism on here during SX, that he hasn't deserved. I go to bat for him in SX, because he gets the job done. People on here come up with stupid excuses as to why he doesn't deserve Championships. Outdoors, it seems to be a different story. I still am a fan but I'm not going to defend his performances. He has been subpar outdoors, so far. If he picks it up, then great. If not, then I guess it is what it is. For people that feel the need to criticize him, then I can at least see where they are coming from when it comes to outdoors (so far.) But the people that say he didn't deserve the SX titles are just idiots.

Oh come on, of course he doesn't deserve it.  Asterisk season all the way.  All he did to get those championships is repeatedly make it around the track for about 25 laps using less time than anyone else.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, motojunkiedan said:

He didn't kill it in SX.

He had a main opponent who was generally quicker but mentally weaker who he could overwhelm.

He is a worthy SX champion; his outdoors results are par for his last 4 or 5 years.

• Like 1

Marvin and Webb both dropped anchor. 

I think both will be fine, but they have some work to do with those bikes. To me, they came in completely unprepared. 

Edited by GBow521
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Momus said:

He didn't kill it in SX.

He had a main opponent who was generally quicker but mentally weaker who he could overwhelm.

He is a worthy SX champion; his outdoors results are par for his last 4 or 5 years.

When you got the number one plate no matter how close that is killing it to me. This is pro racing anybody running in the top five consistently is killing it, IMO. 

I don’t care for him but not a full on hater either, (has nothing to do with KTM I have owned several). He might have a good week here or there but he isn’t a title contender outdoors. SX suits him better. 

6 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

I think both will be fine, but they have some work to do with those bikes. To me, they came in completely unprepared. 

I am sure they will do ok. Anybody running in the top ten is impressive. Marv and Coop will have podium weekends but I don’t think either are serious threats for the title. 
We’ll see.. 

12 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

Yeah.  Just odd when KTM really seems to have their SX setup figured out.  Was that 2019 when Marv struggled in MX early and ended up going back to the '18 frame?

9 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Some times kicking a dead horse to many times brings it back to life. And their usually not happy ?

• Haha 3

Barcia said he felt something missing with the bike. Had a talk with the teams suspension guy and they found something that he felt made the bike better. Was post race interview. Barcia was allowed in since ferandis decided he was too good to talk to anyone...

2 hours ago, phantom451 said:

Barcia said he felt something missing with the bike. Had a talk with the teams suspension guy and they found something that he felt made the bike better. Was post race interview. Barcia was allowed in since ferandis decided he was too good to talk to anyone...

Oh I thought the Yam was feeling sorry for KTM with no podiums (250 or 450) for a second week in a row, so they let Barcia have a little "everyone gets a trophy" spot.?

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, daled said:

no need to bash cooper, he is bashing himself. only a single point over Craig.  who by the way has 5 points on Eli...

The Euros are again proving themselves superior outdoors, right here at home ! 

How are the European riders superior.  They have all been living and training in the US for almost a decade.