Webb bashing??

Pretty late on this post but Webb isn't the outdoor guy, never heard him clam to be. This is like asking why Eli isn't smoking the early rounds of outdoor, Go back and look at his results from his previous seasons you Morons. LOL :banghead:

14 minutes ago, KABLEXXL Biden 2021 said:

Bloops wants out of KTM, lmao,,,you can't make this stuff up.  BLU and Red, (not a$$ a$$) are stepping up with the best bikes, just saying.

He looked good on KTM in 19 when he went 1,1 , it's odd how backwards he's gone,I have no explanation for it 

2 minutes ago, mog said:

He looked good on KTM in 19 when he went 1,1 , it's odd how backwards he's gone,I have no explanation for it 

Can't the other riders just be better at the moment?  I don't think it really needs an explanation.  JH isn't crushing the field by any means either.  He struggled to get by Prado.  Should he retire or should he be worried, nope.  Bottom line is that every ride has good and bad days.  These guys race pretty much all year around with little to no break in between.  For all we know, he could have an injury.      

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mog said:

I looked good one time back in 1988, I cant remember the detail but man I was smoking it. :applause:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Z O SICK said:

Can't the other riders just be better at the moment?  I don't think it really needs an explanation.  JH isn't crushing the field by any means either.  He struggled to get by Prado.  Should he retire or should he be worried, nope.  Bottom line is that every ride has good and bad days.  These guys race pretty much all year around with little to no break in between.  For all we know, he could have an injury.      

Totally , but I can see a big difference in how he's riding ,he's riding Mx like SX on a SX bike ,in 19 he looked like he was riding Mx , big difference

It's like he has gone so all in on sx he has forgot how to ride outdoors 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 1:32 PM, markit said:

Pretty late on this post but Webb isn't the outdoor guy, never heard him clam to be. This is like asking why Eli isn't smoking the early rounds of outdoor, Go back and look at his results from his previous seasons you Morons. LOL :banghead:

Webb says he's gonna go 1-1 this weekend.