15 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Silly thread, just like the poster above's thread, but you clearly proved the point you were after I would guess. Some folks (see above poster) are really bothered with the success of either Webb or KTM, maybe both? And it really gets a reaction out of them. It's pretty strange this day and age, I can understand it a bit more years ago when KTM was new to AMA MX and SX, but these days the only ones hating are the extreme haters, the truly crazy ones. 

You are a Moron!

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

I’m not sure what it is, rider/bike/mechanic, but the bike doesn’t seem to hold back Hurlings and Cairoli or any other rider on a white or red KTM. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, GBow521 said:

Marvin and Webb both dropped anchor. 

I think both will be fine, but they have some work to do with those bikes. To me, they came in completely unprepared. 

I think you are spot on. Those guys must be fighting a setup issue, both have proven superstar talent IMO. I still wonder about the susp thing (air--spring) on both ends. It is such a fine line at their level I suspect they are just searching for a confidence in the setting. And both tracks so far looked pretty brutal to me. I thought both of them looked sketchy and lacked confidence at times Sat. One more thing, how can a mech "drop anchor" for a rider? Potato in the exhaust?

Edited by AngieRider

Posted (edited)

OHHHH,,, horrible results, the bike is setup wrong,,,,    Win a race,,  bike is PERFECT. LOSE, bike sucks. You can't make this up.

Based on you goofs logic,,,  i had the wrong rate springs in the sliders,,, and my sag was off 2 inches,  so i cant qualify,, OTHERWISE i would podium, anytime anywhere. YASSSSS.  the bike is yallow,,, RM ARMY FTW.

Edited by KABLEXXL Biden 2021
  • Like 1

Just now, KABLEXXL Biden 2021 said:

OHHHH,,, horrible results, the bike is setup wrong,,,,    Win a race,,  bike is PERFECT. LOSE, bike sucks. You can't make this up.

Was listening to a Reed interview.   They were talking mechanics and testing.  One of the guys said they came back after doing some laps and said something about the suspension being too stiff.  So the mechanic messed around with the shock and asked them to try it.  They said it was better and asked what the mechanic did.  He said he didn't do anything, he just faked it.   Lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, GBow521 said:

Marvin and Webb both dropped anchor. 

I think both will be fine, but they have some work to do with those bikes. To me, they came in completely unprepared. 

"Completely unprepared" is an understatement.  I'm wondering if having to ride with the air shock is having an impact on their results.

50 minutes ago, k.g said:

Webb will be shown the door once AP arrives and shows him how a man rides a dirtbike. 

Your hate for Webb is blinding you.  

31 minutes ago, Randy300XC said:

I’m not sure what it is, rider/bike/mechanic, but the bike doesn’t seem to hold back Hurlings and Cairoli or any other rider on a white or red KTM. 

The bikes Herlings and Cairoli are not exactly the same as what they race here in America.  Several differences.

4 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Oh I thought the Yam was feeling sorry for KTM with no podiums (250 or 450) for a second week in a row, so they let Barcia have a little "everyone gets a trophy" spot.😀

It felt that way when I watched 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EK314 said:

"Completely unprepared" is an understatement.  I'm wondering if having to ride with the air shock is having an impact on their results.

The bikes Herlings and Cairoli are not exactly the same as what they race here in America.  Several differences.

Right. The Wds still has these little girls so forknered up in the head they can't think straight and say some of the Dumbest, most outright idiotic, completely moronic, impossibly stupid, intellectually Obtuse things that can't possibly come to fruition. You would think sniff pro Joey B was on here making comments.

And yes the works ktm'$ are a different animal all together.

2x🏆

🤴

1 hour ago, EK314 said:

If not completely unprepared, then what?

Their bikes look unbalanced and not good at all, that to me is unprepared. 

Webb is on a spring shock. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

MM??

2 hours ago, Randy300XC said:

Completely different bikes. Add to the fact that the GP guys are on outdoor settings year round while the Americans are trying to get used to softer settings after supercross. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

Yeah.  IDK.....my impression is that KTM for whatever reason hasn't had a great AMA MX setup for a few years.  Basically 2019+.  Barcia seems to be doing fairly well on his red version.  The white KTMs have seemed better setup than orange since then.

Perhaps Webb / Marv aren't the greatest test riders?

Edited by redrider144

2 hours ago, k.g said:

Webb will be shown the door once AP arrives and shows him how a man rides a dirtbike. 

Your history of wrong is quite impressive! 👍

• Helpful 1

1 minute ago, Capt. Fun Police said:

Your history of wrong is quite impressive! 👍

Webb has gone 5-11-8-8 so far in MX.

AP has gone 4-2-5-4.  How was he wrong exactly?  I mean yeah, no way KTM is dumping Webb, but AP owns him in MX so far.

• Like 1

Just now, redrider144 said:

Webb has gone 5-11-8-8 so far in MX.

AP has gone 4-2-5-4.  How was he wrong exactly?  I mean yeah, no way KTM is dumping Webb, but AP owns him in MX so far.

He has a hate for Webb that had him totally off about SX.  I go with his hate-history as seeing MX through the same lens.  Webb may do better in MX, but he also may not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Capt. Fun Police said:

He has a hate for Webb that had him totally off about SX.  I go with his hate-history as seeing MX through the same lens.  Webb may do better in MX, but he also may not.

Haha yeah I didn't even pay any attention to his SX rhetoric.  It was like a parody account.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Capt. Fun Police said:

Webb may do better in MX, but he also may not.

Confucius?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

They look totally unprepared and the bike looks like dog shit I agree. 

• Like 1