Webb bashing??

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

They look totally unprepared and the bike looks like dog shit I agree. 

All eggs in the 'SX setup basket' I suspect.  Barcia has 2 Moto podiums in 4 motos though so he's getting it sorted.

Edited by redrider144

I don't care for Webb, but if we've seen anything out of him we've seen that when he isn't good enough he'll make himself get better.  I suspect he'll improve to consistent top 5 and grab some moto wins in the least.

First I'm defending Yamaha, now Webb.  Oh how it pains me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

I don't care for Webb, but if we've seen anything out of him we've seen that when he isn't good enough he'll make himself get better.  I suspect he'll improve to consistent top 5 and grab some moto wins in the least.

If you hate on Red, mog, or lifer, all will be forgiven!!

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

They look totally unprepared and the bike looks like dog shit I agree. 

They were both all in on supercross and probably didn’t test much at all. 

They don’t have the luxury of a test rider like Dungey did. 

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

20 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

If you hate on Red, mog, or lifer, all will be forgiven!!

I'm sure I'd enjoy sitting down over a beer with all 3 of them.  @mog would say ridiculous things then stick with it just to try and trigger us.  @redrider144 would be on his phone googling everything while spewing gay references.  @KTMRider4Life would cream his pants every time he saw a chick wearing orange.  I say chick, but with some of them that would clearly be a marginally accurate description at best but if the colors right the colors right.  Meanwhile I'd be slipping my half empty beers in place of their full ones every chance I got.  By the time we were done I'm sure a good time would be had by all.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I don't talk like that IRL.  You guys are all closet cases and that brings it out.  But when I say you guys I really just mean *cough* @Chaconne  @Babyarmholdingapple*cough*

This proves you graduated and got an advanced degree from @mog's university of goalpost moving.

Edited by Chaconne
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mxaniac said:

I threw a post out earlier and I’m not sure I’m which thread but I can’t believe I got no responses.  I think it’s folks wanting to pretend  I didn’t say what I’ve been saying for a while so they can pretend I didn’t say it and crucify me later as if I didn’t see this coming

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I threw a post out earlier and I’m not sure I’m which thread but I can’t believe I got no responses.  I think it’s folks wanting to pretend  I didn’t say what I’ve been saying for a while so they can pretend I didn’t say it and crucify me later as if I didn’t see this coming

What did you say, roughly?  I don't remember.

Edit:  This one?

Edited by redrider144

45 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I honestly had no idea what to expect from Webb.  I wouldn't have been surprised if he had led out with a 1-1-1-1 but I'm also not surprised by where he's as right now.  Just didn't know what the expectations should have been.

• Like 2

They call it Supercross Hangover.  Nobody has a clue what it’s like. Each rider has a different situation going on. Some are lucky enough to still have things going their way through the turn over. These punks are all still growing up, not even complete men yet. Can’t even make their own decisions. Gotta run the tire you may not like. Not sure your mechanic knows what he’s doing. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Randy300XC said:

They call it Supercross Hangover.  Nobody has a clue what it’s like.

Bullshit. BAHA knows!

SX hangover can only last 6 months tops.  @Babyarmholdingapple has had a JS7 hangover ever since 2009, when James blew off defending his sole 450 MX title to do a reality TV show.

Edited by redrider144
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

I honestly had no idea what to expect from Webb.  I wouldn't have been surprised if he had led out with a 1-1-1-1 but I'm also not surprised by where he's as right now.  Just didn't know what the expectations should have been.

I've been saying for a while Dirty Sanchez is  threat, at the time I felt that was a tempered threat but clearly he is now. He's in his prime and they have that machine working as well as it can. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I've been saying for a while Dirty Sanchez is  threat, at the time I felt that was a tempered threat but clearly he is now. He's in his prime and they have that machine working as well as it can. 

I wasn't expecting necessarily expecting DF, because after getting 2nd at SX Round 2, he only had  3 more top 5 finishes.  And the 4 outdoor style SXs, he went 11-5-11-7.  Nothing compelling.  AP went 3-6-8-4.

It seemed clear that the Star 450 was improved for SX over previous blue 450s.  And we know Webb had done well on it a few times.  But I still wasn't gonna expect any Ws, especially at the first round.

Edited by redrider144

Posted (edited)

I saw it and said it a year ago.

Ferrandis was going to be good on the 450.

He is a very highly motivated and tenacious.

Roczen is the suprise with his aggression and determination to assert himself.

The psychological battle between these two will be interesting.

Edited by Momus
  • Like 2