10 hours ago, GBow521 said:

They were both all in on supercross and probably didn’t test much at all. 

Weak excuse if you ask me. What about the month off they had between SX and MX, did Webb just sit on his ass? Isn't the bike pretty much the same bike as the past couple years? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I honestly had no idea what to expect from Webb.  I wouldn't have been surprised if he had led out with a 1-1-1-1 but I'm also not surprised by where he's as right now.  Just didn't know what the expectations should have been.

As a factory rider and a multi time champ, we all know what's expected...the complete opposite of what has been happening. He's expected to move forward not backwards.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Weak excuse if you ask me. What about the month off they had between SX and MX, did Webb just sit on his ass? Isn't the bike pretty much the same bike as the past couple years? 

Wasn't to long ago people were saying a stock KTM is all you need. I just wanta see all the riders battle not just a couple.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Wasn't to long ago people were saying a stock KTM is all you need. I just wanta see all the riders battle not just a couple.

Maybe a more std one would be better ? They said the about the factory yam and it seemed true 

Herlings went 2 seconds slower on a STD 22 than his factory bike , he would kick Webb around on that production bike no question

They have lost themselves in testing it seems to me 

It's not good enough the performance that are giving 

Edited by mog
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, mog said:

Maybe a more std one would be better ? They said the about the factory yam and it seemed true 

Herlings went 2 seconds slower on a STD 22 than his factory bike , he would kick Webb around on that production bike no question

They have lost themselves in testing it seems to me 

It's not good enough the performance that are giving 

Americans like the easy road. Maybe some riders just don't enjoy MX as much as they use to.

• Helpful 2

Posted (edited)

One big difference is no one is defending KTM 

We all agree they look bad and the riders are doing bad , the bike looks bad , see I didn't reduce my manhood by saying that 

Anyone remember they tested dungeys outdoor bike and said it was terrible ,way too stiff to work even at pro speed

In contrast to blu cru who even 11 years on can't admit the bike was a pile of crap lol

Edited by mog
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, indy rider said:

As a factory rider and a multi time champ, we all know what's expected...the complete opposite of what has been happening. He's expected to move forward not backwards.

Webb has publicly stated that he doesn't give a crap about the outdoors, expecting anything from him is a mistake ( IMHO )

12 minutes ago, daled said:

Webb has publicly stated that he doesn't give a crap about the outdoors, expecting anything from him is a mistake ( IMHO )

Agreed.

And Marv has been on and off since his injuries. A team that has multiple championships over the past 10 years, knows how to get it done and what it takes,  is now suddenly "unprepared" and at this point can't get a machine they have tuned for years setup for riders who have been with them through much of the winning????

That is one good thing about bikes you can blame them all day long and they won't argue back. Barcia seems to be settling into his normal spot in outdoors on the red KTM. 

I don't know, Webb has seemed to lack motivation in outdoors for years to me. I saw him at Southwick in 2019 after his previous SX champ and his performance was much like it is now Marv, Zach, and ET owned him later in the motos unlike indoors where he had fight. He finished top 5 but way off the winning pace.

32 minutes ago, daled said:

I would be surprised if that is close to true ,KTM would be very angry

Care to share some proof ?

1 hour ago, indy rider said:

You're talking about where he should be, I guess that's what "expectations" are.  I meant more like predicting where he would actually be.  Had no idea what to "expect" there.

1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

It sure seems like we all gravitate towards what we do best and continue doing it.

Webb seems best Indoors, and I’m okay with that!!

The Real Men race Motocross!!!!

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

1 hour ago, daled said:

He’s said the exact opposite a few weeks ago. 

• Like 2

Webb needs to speed it up, if for no other reason, look at the confidence others are gaining... not a good thing as the season goes on and returns to SX.

53 minutes ago, mog said:

I would be surprised if that is close to true ,KTM would be very angry

Care to share some proof ?

came from the mouth of Weege, in one of his recent shows. you can go back and watch them if you wish.

8 minutes ago, daled said:

came from the mouth of Weege, in one of his recent shows. you can go back and watch them if you wish.

Webb has been publicly saying that an outdoor title is what he wants, it's his goal.  

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

What's all the fuss?

Go back through the records: Cooper Webb is a perennial 7th/8th finisher at Thunder Valley, 250 or 450.

He suck outdoors.  There is no way he wins a moto this year.  A top 5 will be an outstanding result.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, daled said:

&%$#@!, sound a bit scary and controversial to escape Weigandt's lips.

34 minutes ago, Momus said:

What's all the fuss?

Go back through the records: Cooper Webb is a perennial 7th/8th finisher at Thunder Valley, 250 or 450.

He suck outdoors.  There is no way he wins a moto this year.  A top 5 will be an outstanding result.

Webb went 1-1 at 2019 Millville.

14 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

If you hate on Red, mog, or lifer, all will be forgiven!!

How does the song go, 2 outta 3 ain’t bad. 😏😏

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, KennyMc said:

How does the song go, 2 outta 3 ain’t bad. 😏😏

Meatloaf Bat Out of Hell. Good stuff 

• Helpful 1