Webb bashing??

1 hour ago, MANIAC998 said:

The Real Men race Motocross!!!!

I read this all the time in here and I can’t help but think, that’s what these fat 40+ year old guys that have been riding motocross their whole lives tell themselves.  Let’s put them on a supercross track and see just how “manly” they are. 

You and all the other “motocross is for the real men” folks would look like it’s your first day riding a motorcycle on a supercross track. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I read this all the time in here and I can’t help but think, that’s what these fat 40+ year old guys that have been riding motocross their whole lives tell themselves.  Let’s put them on a supercross track and see just how “manly” they are. 

You and all the other “motocross is for the real men” folks would look like it’s your first day riding a motorcycle on a supercross track. 

I absolutely would kill myself on a supercross track. That has to do with the technical aspect of the track and my lack of skill.

Ask any top ten pro which event is more physically demanding. My bet is 10 out of 10 say they are more beat after a Mx weekend than a Sx weekend. 

27 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

So none of us are allowed to criticize any Pro’s??

TT Pro is going to be a slobber-fest with the exclusion of criticism. You & mog will have fun with each other though.

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, motojunkiedan said:

I absolutely would kill myself on a supercross track. That has to do with the technical aspect of the track and my lack of skill.

Ask any top ten pro which event is more physically demanding. My bet is 10 out of 10 say they are more beat after a Mx weekend than a Sx weekend. 

So is physically demanding what defines "manly"? Because the last time I checked and I'm sure it's still true the more grueling and endurance orientated a sport is the smaller the gap between men and women's performance. So I'd say that's a very poor indicator of how "manly" a sport is. 

I think a much better indicator is how much courage it takes to do something, scientifically men are wired to have more courage. So ask yourself, does it take more courage to ride a supercross track at race pace or a motocross track?

Supercross is definitely more of a mans sport than motocross is. Most people pretending otherwise are just big fat pussies trying to fool themselves into thinking they're manly because they ride motocross. 

27 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

So none of us are allowed to criticize any Pro’s??

How did you come up with that based on what I said? I didn't say anything like that at all. 

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

So is physically demanding what defines "manly"? Because the last time I checked and I'm sure it's still true the more grueling and endurance orientated a sport is the smaller the gap between men and women's performance. So I'd say that's a very poor indicator of how "manly" a sport is. 

I think a much better indicator is how much courage it takes to do something, scientifically men are wired to have more courage. So ask yourself, does it take more courage to ride a supercross track at race pace or a motocross track?

Supercross is definitely more of a mans sport than motocross is. Anybody pretending otherwise is just a big fat pussy trying to fool themselves into thinking they're manly because they ride motocross. 

How did you come up with that based on what I said? I didn't say anything like that at all. 

You’re twisting things nicely to try justifying your position. Kudos on great bullshit skills. Still bullshit but good job. 

Holding a bike WFO into a gnarly chopped up rutted section off a 110 foot step up takes plenty of courage.

I should clarify my last post, I would die if I tried to ride a sx track as intended but the track builder. If I rode a sx track I actually would get hurt at all. It would equally boring as watching me ride the motocross track. Oh and when I ride Hangtown the track is cut down with much smaller jumps and I double the fly 150 not triple it. 

20 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Supercross is definitely more of a mans sport than motocross is. Anybody pretending otherwise is just a big fat pussy trying to fool themselves into thinking they're manly because they ride motocross. 

That taek is so smoking hot that it gave me a sunburn just reading it.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, motojunkiedan said:

You’re twisting things nicely to try justifying your position. Kudos on great bullshit skills. Still bullshit but good job. 

Holding a bike WFO into a gnarly chopped up rutted section off a 110 foot step up takes plenty of courage.

I should clarify my last post, I would die if I tried to ride a sx track as intended but the track builder. If I rode a sx track I actually would get hurt at all. It would equally boring as watching me ride the motocross track. Oh and when I ride Hangtown the track is cut down with much smaller jumps and I double the fly 150 not triple it. 

I'm no the least bit intimidated to ride or race any motocross track. Sure I don't do all of the biggest jumps but I do most of them. On a supercross track I'm doing basically nothing, I'm not hitting the doubles (too steep) I'm not hitting whoops at speed either. I guarantee you that you'd hit more of the sections on any motocross track than you would any supercross track.  Are you man enough to admit that or you gonna pretend riding a natural terrain track takes more balls than a supercross track?

Edited by KTMRider4Life

4 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

That taek is so smoking hot that it gave me a sunburn just reading it.

Let's look at it another way, how many women have qualified to race a pro motocross race? Now how many women have qualified to race a pro supercross race? 

Does that not tell you something about how much of a man you have to be to compete in each sport? Anyway you slice it you need bigger balls to race supercross than motocross. 

2 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Let's look at it another way, how many women have qualified to race a pro motocross race? Now how many women have qualified to race a pro supercross race? 

Does that not tell you something about how much of a man you have to be to compete in each sport? Anyway you slice it you need bigger balls to race supercross than motocross. 

I think we should defer to @Babyarmholdingapple on any debate involving size of balls.  He's the resident TT Pro expert.

Last year I think Blake Baggett was the best KTM outdoors rider, at least at the end of the season.  Perhaps the factory should have made an effort to bring him over during the dispute.

2 races in and everyone is doomsdaying for KTM, they'll get their crap together.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

2 races in and everyone is doomsdaying for KTM, they'll get their crap together.

I predict that Barcia's outdoor bike will be fully sorted before the orange ones.  He's already doing pretty well on it.

10 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Every year we have to revisit what constitutes “manly”.

In my opinion, between SX & MX, MX is much more physically demanding and is the winner. Your opinion is different and I’m okay with that.

The trouble is the more physically demanding a sport is the better women do against men. It's not my opinion it's facts supported by science. 

https://www.ft.com/content/0ead55ca-1d85-11e9-a46f-08f9738d6b2b

• Haha 1